June 15, 2011

CASE Study {1st post for today}

It's Thursday so that means it's time for another CASE Study Challenge. I'm having a ball as the muse this month. (Does it ever have to end? LOL) It is such an honor to view all of the entries!



Here is this week's inspiration card by moi:
And here's my take:
The backgrounds on both of these cards were by inking white cardstock with Spiced Marmalade and Fired Brick Distress Ink. Next, I flicked the paper with water to create the water spots. The flower, Penny Black 4160K Cheerful, was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic markers. Sentiment by Penny Black, 30-064 Good Catch.

Be sure to visit the CASE STUDY CHALLENGE BLOG for more details, to play along, and to see the beautiful cards by the design team--these ladies are superb stampers! See you a little later this morning with my next post of the day- featuring Anika's inspiration card and a new technique. Stay tuned.... :)

13 comments :

diana said...

Great cards! Love the colour combo for both. TFS ;-)

By the way, is Moi related to you? LOL

Barb said...

I LOVE the aqua and orange combo! These are both so beautiful!

Simone said...

Both of these are so gorgeous! Love the colours on both of these. So fun and happy :)

Kathy said...

So you "A-muse" yourself, LOL! Very, very pretty cards both of them. I love the deep gold/orange background because those blue flowers just pop off the page!

Kelly Booth said...

You are just Amazing Jill.....i always love your cards and use of color!!!!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Wow, love that orange! Beautiful!

Elizabeth Allan said...

You literally out-did yourself!!

Brenda said...

OMG! That blue agaisn the orange is just fabulous! I might just have to play with!

rk said...

Every card of yours is truly gorgeous and I love any thing in orange tones! Each day I see your card and I tell myself that I have to make one of them and before I know, of course a few more have come by and I feel the same that I have to CASE them too :) Keep me inspiring, thanks for the time you take to share these beauties each day.

rk said...

*Keep inspiring me* is what I meant earlier. Sorry for two posts!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Man, I just love that color combo! Both cards are just wonderful!!
:-)

Jana said...

LOVE both of these. I'm a dope... I looked at the first one thinking this was inspired by someone else post. I thought, wow, that person's style is so similar to Jill. Who is that? Duh.... I guess I know (and love love love your style!) :-)

Sue Kohler said...

Beautiful CASE of your own stunner Jill!! Love the daisy, so beautifully coloured and the sweet sentiment! :)