November 5, 2009

Heather- Day 6

Today is our last day of inspiration with Heather. My thanks to Heather Maria for playing along and allowing me to share her fantastic cards on my blog! Here is today's inspirational card by Heather--you're going to LOVE it!



Heather has done it again--combining quilting and cardmaking-- to create a STUNNING card! I just love the bright colors against the black background. This card is so eye-catching!


Here is my card:


Thanks everyone for visiting this week to check out Heather's cards! I hope her artwork has left you as inspired as I have been! :)


Supplies


Stamps: Quilt Blocks and Sentiment (Papertrey Ink); Ink: Black Ink (Stampin' Up), Making Memories; Other: Misc. Cardstock and Thread, Watercolor Pencils (Stampin' Up), Dimensional Adhesive, Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)

8 comments :

Jacqueline said...

Once again, gorgeous inspiration from Heather! It is such a shame one can't click on the picture to see it larger. Maybe you could download them a little bit bigger so that we can see the detail?? So love Heather's grid card, will have to look it up on Flickr. Your card is gorgeous too!

Rosemary said...

Another beautiful card inspired by a beautiful card!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the bright colors with the black background on Heather's card and the way you used the same colors on your outstanding card. Gotta get out my quilt books for card inspiration now. Thanks for sharing!

Heather Maria said...

As you probably guessed, besides making cards I love quilting. So Jill I love, love, love your card today. Beautiful combination of blocks and colours and such a fantastic design idea to have your gorgeous quilt "hanging" on display on your card.

Thank you so much again Jill for having me on your blog this week. It's been great fun and I have certainly been inspired by you!

Kathy said...

I love how these cards look like crazy quilts....Heather's is amazing and you have done it again....awesome Jill!!!

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous cards by you and Heather Maria!

Lynda Pleckan (Joyfulstamper) said...

Both these cards are fabulous!! What an inspiring week on your blog. Thank you so much for sharing Heather's work, and your cards as well.

donna mikasa said...

Where did this week go?? I missed Heather completely and had to go back into the archives!

Heather does amazing work and I love how she inspired you on all of your cards!