December 24, 2009

Linda *Days 4, 5, and 6*

Hi everyone! Happy Christmas Eve day! :) I hope you all are celebrating with family and loved ones! Today will be our last day of inspiration with Linda. Thanks so much for stopping by and thanks again, Linda, for allowing me to share your fabulous cards!! I hope you all continue to stop by Linda's blog and photostream for inspiration-- I know I will be!

Because of the holidays, I have a triple dose of Linda's creativity today! Here is her first inspiration card:

I just love Linda's mix of patterned paper and stamping--this is so challenging for me! Linda's sentiment is perfect for this fall card. I love the little punched or cut-out leaves. They are such a great touch! Finally, I think the overall design of this card is quite appealing--a great starting off point for a card.

Here is my take:
Here is the next inspiration card by Linda:

Isn't this a beauty! That sky is just too good!! The bright pink flowers are so cheery. And nothing is more fun than ric-rac-- an embellishment I need to set out on my craft table so I remember to add it to more cards! I also really love the blue butterfly which adds a great texture as it is the same blue as the sky.
Here is my take:

And finally, here is our last card by Linda, aka Oz, AND aka The Background Queen:

Isn't that background simply gorgeous!? I love the mix of text and light butterflies. I can't get enough! The elegant sentiment adds to the design! The lacey embellishment under the sentiment is the perfect femine detail for this dainty card!
Here's my take:

Thanks again Linda for all of the inspiration! Merry Christmas everyone!

Card 1 Supplies--Stamps: Flourish (Hero Arts K5285), Sentiment (Hero Arts JS144), Flower (Manf. Unknown- sorry!); Ink: VersaMark, Memories Dye Inkpad in Chestnut, Black Ink (Stampin' Up), Distress Ink (Tim Holtz); Other: Patterned Paper (K&Co. Wild Saffron), Misc. Cardstock and Staples, Clear and White Embossing Powder (Joann's Craft Essentials), Dimensional Adhesive (All Night Media), White Gel Pen (Sakura), Watercolor Pencils (Stampin' Up), Clear Epoxy Sticker (EK Success)

Card 2 Supplies--Stamps: Sentiment (Hero Arts CL156), Flowers (Hero Arts CL290); Ink: Distress Ink (Tim Holtz), Black Ink (Stampin' Up); Other: Pearls (Recollections), Misc. String and Cardstock, Butterfly Punch (Fiskars), Dimensional Adhesive (All Night Media), Top Note Die Cut (Sizzix for Stampin' Up)

Card 3 Supplies--Stamps: Butterfly (Hero Arts Digi Kit Winged Friends), Sentiment (Hero Arts CL146), Text (Inkadinkado), Crackle (Rubber Stampede); Ink: Black Ink (Stampin' Up), Distress Ink (Tim Holtz); Other: Misc. Cardstock, Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Distress Stickles (Ranger), VersaMarker, Clear Embossing Powder (Joann's Craft Essentials), Kraft Paper (Stampin' Up)

10 comments :

Diana said...

These are all FANTASTIC. My fav is the first one that is a thank you. Love the work both of you do!!!!

Rosemary said...

Wow, Jill your cards are fantastic as are the cards by Linda that you chose. (especially the birthday card... she sent it to me!!!! it is GORGEOUS in RIL!!) Your creativity has no bounds, girl!! Keep on rockin' the inspiration!! Merry Christmas!

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

Great cards from both of you! Merry Christmas!

Nancy said...

Oh my, a triple dose of stunning creativity!! Thanks for sharing all of these gorgeous cards, you both are so talented. I have to say I'm so impressed with your first card...those colors are perfection!! Merry Christmas to you sweet friend!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work and a feast for the eyes! Great week showcasing Linda's wonderful cards! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, to you and your's, Jill!
marilynv19

AK Donna M said...

So beautiful. I love both the butterfly cards. Just awesome! So uplifting in this winter weather.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Wow, all of these cards are spectacular, you're just pumping them out like crazy! Have a fantastic holiday season, can't wait to see the next set!

Linda aka Oz said...

Thank you so much Jill, felt so nice. Your cards are so marvelous, such beautiful rich colors and design. I can't wait to get back into my room and craft again. Thank goodness Christmas only comes once a year. I just don't have the time to do it twice..hehe Linda aka Oz

Dotty Jo said...

Gosh Jill, lots of lovliness and creativity here... see you again soon, Jo x

Heather Maria said...

Wow amazing cards Jill and Linda! Love all of them!