May 27, 2010

What did I do last night?

What did I do last night instead of working on a new card and post for today?? I was extremely busy grinning from ear to ear after reading all of your incredibly sweet and supportive comments here and over on flickr! Seriously, you all know how to make a girl feel really good! :)

Unfortunately, with all of that grinning, I didn't get a card made for today. So, please, stay tuned!! :) I'm so sorry Deirdre--I promise, one is coming S.O.O.N.

BIG HUGS, my friends!

10 comments :

Lynn said...

Hey Jill,
I think we all need to take a little more time grinning...keep on grinning and we'll all look forward to more inspiration soon!

Congrats on your design team! Awesome!

Alice said...

you have all the reason to grin!! =) so very happy for you!

Deirdre said...

Jill, So happy for you... keep on smiling and enjoy the day. Still doing the happy dance here for you... LOL!

Nat said...

Hi Jill, I am so excited to see that you are joining a design team. You totally deserve it, your cards and designs are amazing. Can't wait to see the new creations that you will come up with!
Smiles and Congrats to you!!

Barb said...

I'm hoping that your grin stays on for a very long time, Jill! You so deserve this recognition!! Hugs!:)

Nancy said...

How cute are you? I couldn't be happier for you and would never begrudge you an opportunity to savor such a wonderful accomplishment, or the outpouring love and kudos that accompany it. Enjoy, we'll be here awaiting your next bit of genius to share.
bless you,
nancy

shirley said...

Congratulations Jill! Well deserved!

Loved all the cards on yesterday`s post.

Diana said...

So deserving are YOU!

Kathy (krolski) said...

You deserve it! Just so happy for you!

Stephanie said...

What a wonderful way to spend a break from stamping. I grin every day when I see your cards, so I'm glad you got some grins too :)