November 8, 2010

Inspired by...Sarah Martina!

Okay, I am soooo thrilled to announce that this week's featured stamper is none other than the uber-talented and beyond sweet Sarah Martina! Whenever I see Sarah's cards my jaw is on the floor for quite some time! She has a beautiful style all her own. And if you haven't already, you will want to add her BLOG to your list of favs! Here's our first card by Sarah: This card is a sparkling example of the beautiful embellishments Sarah always adds to her cards. They take her creations to the next level! I love the unexpected color combo for this Christmas card. And isn't the distressed music note background perfect!? LOVE IT!
Here is my take:

Thanks for visiting, my friends! See you tomorrow with another total sock-knocker-offer by Sarah! HUGS!
Stamps: Butterfly (Hero Arts E5388), Sentiment (Papertrey Ink), Music Note Background (Purple Onion Designs)

17 comments :

Sarah J Moerman said...

Gorgeous cards! Love Sarah's elegant style and your amazing distress ink creations! Looking forward to this week. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow this is gorgeous! Love your amazing distressing Jill :)

Ayana Posadas said...

Oh, so pretty! I love Sarah's elegant and classy style. Your card came out beautiful.

Barb said...

I love Sarah's beautiful style! She is so creative when it comes to layering her elements! Gorgeous cards from the two of you today! Looking forward to an awesome week, Jill!

Anne said...

JUst love both of these cards today- it's going to be a fun week!

Heather P. said...

YAY! I totally ♥ Sarah!! Not only is she unbelievably talented, she is one of the sweetest peeps I know!

Kathy (krolski) said...

So pretty! Love the music background on both cards and love the butterfly!

Nancy said...

wow,wow,wow!!! Excellent inspiration from 2 very talented ladies! Loving that distressed music background and how each of you created it a little differently, wonderful!
blessings...

Sarah Martina said...

Jillian, you are a rock star! :) I adore your colorful butterfly - what an awesome interpretation! I'm still pinching myself over here, lol! Thanks again, love!

Tiff said...

I heart Sarah!!! Her work is amazing and just as sweet as she is! I get to meet her this Friday/Saturday!

Your card is AMAZING and I love the interpretation!

Sharon D. from Canada said...

I love your take on Sarah's elegant card, Jill! The distressed music backgrounds on both are so very pretty!

Britta Swiderski said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love this card by Sarah (love all of her stuff!) and your take on it. The butterfly is wonderful and colorful. :)

Tiffany Ervin said...

I love the leaves and the butterfly is remarkable in its color!

Dawn T said...

What a stunner from Sarah and your take is totally fantastic Jill. Your butterfly is so amazing

donna mikasa said...

Saw your card over on Flickr--such a gorgeous butterfly! Love your take on Sarah's wonderful style!

Alice said...

your butterfly is amazing, Jill! LOVE this!

Anonymous said...

You do not have tο devοte hоurs at the health club or exert so a gгeat deal еffoгt and еnеrgy
in carrying out work out just to be capable to tоne youг
musclе tіssues.

my site; image source