June 8, 2012

The Set

I hope you don't mind, but I just couldn't resist sharing all four cards I created for the Penny Black retailer board program in one place! :)   One of my favorite things about designing a set like this is making four cards that are visually quite different but still work together as well.  I'm thinking I may have to make another set like this as a gift set, too.
For details and exact stamps used, scroll down for the individual posts.

And did you see that the new Penny Black 2012 Summer Collection has been released?  You can view the entire catalog HERE and the stamps are available in the online store HERE. I love them all and I have to say that this is one of my favorite releases yet.  Here are a few of my favorites:

Thanks for visiting, my friends! I'll be back on Monday with a new PB&J Video. :)

11 comments :

Paula (PEP) said...

On the contrary it's brilliant seeing them as a cohesive whole after seeing them imdividually. You're right a super set with a variety of sentiments.
Paula (PEP)

Paula (PEP) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
debbie said...

They look wonderful together! Not only have I seen the new release but already have an order in, can't wait!

Unknown said...

Oh I love that you posted them all together! What beautiful, vibrant cards, Jill. I want to do something similar-what a gorgeous set to give!!

pooky said...

They are all gorgeous Jill! Really love the hugs card:)
Have a super weekend!
♥Bev

MaryH said...

It's quite difficult to pick a favorite one. They are all so impressively done. GOOD JOB! Thanks for sharing. Hope that you are really enjoying being 'back home' where your family is located. Hugs

Vicky said...

Jill your cards are always so pretty and it's such an inspiration to visit your blog every time! So much work and details in every one of them!!! And the new Penny Black collection is A MUST HAVE!!!

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous cards Jill. Thanks for inspiring me all the time.

Karen Day said...

Wow! What a stunning set of cards!

Jennie said...

Stunning cards Jill and love seeing what you design!! I have seen another board in my LSS using Floral sets (including the Posies) and wondered if you made that board too?

Jill said...

Hi Jennie! Thanks for your kind words. I believe the set with the Posies was designed by another Penny Black designer Angela. She does beautiful work!