October 16, 2012

New Techniques

I had a blast creating this set of tags using some new techniques and some of my favorite Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Supplies!
For a complete photo tutorial demonstrating these techniques, click HERE.
Penny Black Stamps: 40-175 Christmas Kiss, 40-171 Ragged Santa, 40-172 Joy Filled Christmas, 40-164 Christmas Story, 40-170 Harmony, 40-169 Diamond Pattern, 30-0135 Silent Night, 30-139 Mouse Deco
 
And I sure hope you can join me here on Thursday for a special collaborative post with one of my favorite stampers.... :)
 

7 comments :

Peggy said...

I love, fabulous.

Dawn T said...

stunning Jill. The colours are superb. Off to look at how you did them!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Very cool techniques Jill!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

These are works of art - I would never be able to give them away!!

Larissa Heskett said...

I saw this on the Faber-Castle blog and LOVE IT!! I hope you'll make a video some time!!?? I look forward to your post on thursday!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Gabi said...

Einfach nur klasse. Die ATC sehen stark aus.
LG
Gabi

Agno said...

Jill you are brilliant.....
I adored the vase with flowers
It's so bright it's lovely...
It makes you feel happy happy....
Really a big "BRAVO and c est un chef d oeuvre"
like we say it in French.
Every time I see from you a new design
I need to see the video and try to make it.
Thanks so much for all your creation and sharing
Them
Kisses &hugs
Agno