March 27, 2013

Joining the Inchie Arts Team!



I am so excited to announce today that I am joining the Inchie Arts design team!
Inchie Arts' products are really the cadillac of art boards and come in a variety of colors and sizes.  As I explore mixed media more and more, I LOVE that Art Squares allow me to stamp and layer lots of wet media onto a strong board without any warping or curling.  
The Art Squares come in a variety of sizes and colors and today I'm using one of the new larger sizes, a white 3"x 3".  Perfect for a cute little card (or 2)!
IMG_0291
I began by stamping my images (Penny Black) and then coloring around the images with a white Prismacolor Pencil and Our Crafter's Workshop Stencils.    (Thanks, Dina, for this great technique!)  I then painted my images with Dr. Ph Martin's Hydrus watercolor inks. The areas colored with the stencils resist the ink.
IMG_0298

IMG_0297
 To finish off the Art Squares, I wrapped them with twine, added a bow and a pearl, and a sticker sentiment from SRM.  Finally, I added them to a simple card with dimensional adhesive.
IMG_0295
IMG_0296
I can't wait to share more Inchie Arts projects with you soon!
I'm itching to get my hands on the new ATC size Art Squares...
Click HERE for more Inchie Arts products and HERE to visit the Inchie Arts blog.