June 7, 2013

Fun Friday Collabo with Darlene

All throughout the month of May, on Fridays, Darlene and I collaborated using the same stamp to create each of our projects.  You can find all of the posts here:

Today we are super excited to feature a couple of uber -alented gals that played along!  I'm honored to share two cards by Larissa Heskett using Penny Black's T for Transparent Set Sweet Home.

On this first card, I love how Larissa layered vellum over her black and white stamping.  And with just one house colored, it really pops!  Her watercoloring is so bright and fun.
Home Is Where the Heart Is!!

And I was totally blown away by this next card of Larissa's.
Here's the front:
Home Heart!!
And the inside:
Inside of Home Heart Card!!
The paper piecing Larissa did to create this scene is adorable!

Thanks so much for playing along, Larissa. I'm totally honored to share your work here!  
Now be sure to hop on over to Darlene's blog to see who she is featuring today. 
Have a great weekend, my stamping friends!