July 6, 2013

PB Creative Dies #1

If you haven't heard, Penny Black has come out with some BEAUTIFUL dies and I'm totally in love.  I thought over the next few days I would feature some cards created with these Creative Dies.
We begin today with a card using Creative Dies 51-002 Leaves.
IMG_0391
To create this card, I die cut several pieces from one of the dies in the set from white Neenah Solar White cardstock.  I then colored each piece using Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Gelatos and blended with my fingertip (so easy!). Finally, I glued the die cut pieces onto craft cardstock, covering the entire piece. The background stamp (Penny Black) was inked with Colorbox Chalk Ink in the color of Gray Whale.  And that little strip of polka dot paper was cut from PB's Madison Designer Paper pad, colored with a Gelato, and blended with my fingertip.
IMG_0392
Thanks for popping by! See you soon with another card featuring the new dies!