May 8, 2013

Inchie Arts



When using Inchie Arts Art Squares, I’m always inspired to reach for my juiciest and brightest inks and paints.  The Art Squares are like having a tiny canvas to put on a card! Today I used a 3 x 3 inch white Art Square.
IMG_0478
Here’s how I achieved this look:
1.   Place a few drops of Dr. Ph Martin’s Hydrus watercolor onto your craft mat.  Do one color at a time.
2.   Dip and press the art square onto the ink.  Let dry.
3.   Repeat this process with the next color.
4.   Swipe Distress Paints in coordinating colors around the edges of the Art Square.
5.   Very lightly distress the entire Art Square with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink.
May 8
All stamps by Penny Black

For more Inchie Arts inspiration, visit their BLOG and FACEBOOK PAGE.

Oh, and before I go, I just wanted to mention that I have a new PB&J Video Tutorial up on the Penny Black blog.  Here's a little peek...
IMG_0415
For the full reveal, click HERE.
Have a great day!