July 9, 2010

Debbie *Day 5*

Here is our last card by Debbie:

I adore the way Debbie has created this bright bouquet of flowers. The scallop punch looks beautiful at the bottom. And check out that bird- what a fun touch! Finally, I really love the way Debbie has stamped her images on white. Very elegant and eye catching!
Here is my take. I was especially inspired by Debbie's bright, bold flowers:

Thanks to all of you for "tuning in" this week! It's been my pleasure to share Debbie's stamping! Thanks to you, Debbie, for allowing me to share your work. :)
And just a reminder- I hope you'll stop by tomorrow for another installment of "Inspired by...Purple Onion Designers!"
Stamps: Vintage Butterflies (Purple Onion Designs), Hero Arts (CL428, CL351)

17 comments :

Barbara said...

WOW, these are both so pretty Jill! I love the colours in Debbie's card and the intensity of your backgrounds are always so incredible. Thank you for inspiring ME this week!
:-)

debbie said...

Thank you Jill! Your cards have been wonderful and again I am so honored that you chose to use my cards as inspiration.
Sending thanks, hugs, and smiles!
Debbie

Barb said...

Gorgeous cards today, Jill! Love the deep red card base on yours! Fabulous stitching too!

Jackie said...

You are both so talented! I enjoy seeing your take on other people's cards. You always change it up and so such a wonderful job.

Rosemary said...

again, love the boldness of your card, jill! your ability to take one element from a card and expand on it is just amazing

Mariana Grigsby said...

Beautiful and inspirational projects, Jill! Thanks for sharing!

Els said...

Your card is stunning, Jill! I love the sunny colors! :)

Nancy said...

Wonderful, gorgeous!...love them both! Thanks for the beautiful inspiration this week...you both have amazing skills!
blessings,
nancy

Ayana Posadas said...

Just when you think a card can't get any better.... YOU get a hold of it, and make something like this!
Love it! SO fabulous! :)

Dawn T said...

Just wonderful. Debbie has provided lots of wonder inspirations and you really have run with it all.

slbt17 said...

love them both - it is a very inspirational card!
Sandra

Alice said...

both cards are so beautiful!!! LOVE THEM!!

Sanne said...

Another beauty Jill. Love the burned colors!

donna mikasa said...

Another great week! It's always a delight to see your cards--so very inspiring!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Love both cards! I really like the stitching and the bright colored flowers.

Anita Rex said...

I love how you did the dandelions in such great colors! Also love how the top is a nestie!

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous!! I love the bright colours and the stitching is beautiful around the edge! Very inspiring :)