October 18, 2010

Catching up, DAY 1

Good morning everyone! I'm sorry to announce that I do not have a featured artist on the blog this week (don't worry, more are coming!). I was working on lots of cards this weekend, just not any I can share here yet. :) BUT I do have some new, never-before-seen cards to share. SO this week, I will still share a new card each day. I hope you will continue to stop by. And I will be back with a SUPER talented featured artist next week!!!

Today's card is 1 of 3 I have made for my next class at my local scrapbook store, Mementos. The class features Hero Arts stamps and fun effects with Perfect Pearls and Distress Inks.
Thanks again for stopping by! See you tomorrow with my next Perfect Pearls card! :)
All Stamps Hero Arts

18 comments :

Karen B. said...

What a beautiful card, the aging and distressed look is fabulous.

Barb said...

My goodness! What a gorgeous background, Jill! Love this beautiful card!

Sue McRae said...

Fantastic background Jill!

Anita Rex said...

You don't have to have an inspired by every week! It's nice to see what you come up with also! Really nice1

Ayana Posadas said...

I love the background that you created, Jill. Beautiful card!

Sharon D. from Canada said...

SO SO SO fabulous, Jill! I absolutely adore this card!
The people who take your classes are exceedingly lucky - I wish that I was one of them!

Dotty Jo said...

How lovely! A week of inspired by starring 'you' - sounds good to me! Jo x

CinnamonSally said...

Love this card Jill, you are so good at using distress inks, love the inspiration!!

CinnamonSally said...

Love this card Jill, you are so good at using distress inks, love the inspiration!!

Nancy said...

You are absolutely the queen of "fun effects". Love this card!
bless you!

Kathy (krolski) said...

What a masterpiece! You're the master of distress inks!

Kathy said...

I don't know how you do it Jill. You are so so talented and amazing! Love this and each and every card on your blog. Sorry I can't comment on them all :( you are truly an inspiration.Hugs,kathy

Suzana said...

I wish I could visit some of your classes!
You are so talented!

nnalorac said...

Fabby background, beautiful colours. x

Anonymous said...

So stunning Jill! I wish I could attend your classes, you are amazing with distress inks! :)

Dawn T said...

Wish I could come to your class to learn how to do the background Jill. It really looks stunning

donna mikasa said...

Oh, how I wish I could take a class from you, not to mention MEETING YOU in person! You are so talented and just visiting your blog is so inspiring! I'm always in awe......

Alice said...

what a gorgeous background. you do magic with inks, Jill! love this!