October 10, 2010

Mass Production

Hi folks! I've got a quick Sunday night post for ya. :) A good friend of mine recently "ordered" 15 cards from me. Her requirements were:
1. polka dots
2. flowers
3. pinks and blacks
4. have this beautiful verse "The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results." -James 5:6

So last night I cranked out 15 of these:
I sure hope she likes them!! Thanks for looking!
Stamps: Flowers (Hero Arts CG172), Polka Dots (Martha Stewart), Verse (Computer-generated)

14 comments :

Sarah J Moerman said...

This is GORGEOUS, Jill! Your friend will be thrilled!

Lin said...

Lovely, Jill! I know she'll adore them!

donna mikasa said...

Beautiful job, Jill! The design is so "you"! She'll love them...

Patricia said...

so beautiful card I love it she`ll love them =P

Anita Rex said...

That is a very interesting list your friend gave you! It would leave me stumped for a bit! I love that verse! And I love what you made! 15 is a lot! I know she will be happy!

Dawn T said...

I'm sure she will be very happy with these. I bet you had a real production line going.... to get that many done. They are very pretty

Anonymous said...

Wow awesome job Jill! Your co-worker will love these!

Sanne said...

Ohhhh - this is a real "Jill card" - love it sweetie!

Joy said...

Well I think you managed to incorporate everything the lady requested..way too beautiful..I am sure she will love them, way to go my friend!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Gorgeous! I think she'll love them!

Nancy said...

Amazing design....how lucky is that friend of yours!! That is a favorite verse of mine; I know it to be true!
bless you!

Unknown said...

Well if she doesn't she needs her noggin tested lol, this is stunning :)

Lori said...

Jill,
B e a u t i f u l ~ too c u t e!
And, to think – they are for me! My eyes about popped out when I opened up your blog, to see the results! You out-did yourself; I’m thinking ‘bout placing another order! Ha-ha!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Lori

Alice said...

so pretty!