April 13, 2010

Sanne *Day 2*

I love the colors on this next card by Sanne:The cheery colors of this card bring a smile to my face! The polka dots in the background also add to it's happy effect. Sanne has done a beautiful job coloring those lovely daffodils. Finally, the ribon and pearls are the perfect finishing touch!
Here is my take:
See you tomorrow, my friends! :)
Supplies--Stamps: Hero Arts (CL333, CG139), Small Polka Dots (Martha Stewart); Ink: Distress Ink (Tim Holtz/Ranger), Black Ink (Stampin' Up), VersaMark, White Gel Pen (Sakura); Other: White Cardstock (Xerox), Vellum, Embroidery Floss, White Embossing Powder (Joann's Craft Essentials), Top Note Die Cut (Sizzix for Stampin' Up)

20 comments :

Vanessa said...

Fabulous!!! Love the inspiration and your take is just perfect! All your little details are super!

Els said...

Such a fun card, Jill! I absolutely adore this one :)

Sanne said...

I will never get tired of dots - How I love this card of yours Jill - such a cute and funny design! Love it :)

Lin said...

Dots make me happy, too! I don't remember seeing Sanne's card, and I love it's cheeriness, and your take is so charming with its little hangar!! Fun!

MicheyMoo said...

OMG Jill, how cute and gorgeous is your card!! Sanne's is lovely too, but I just love the green dotty DP!! Fantastic. xx

Jacqueline said...

You used the inspiration colors beautifully!

Barb said...

Love that card of Sanne's! And your take is delightful, Jill! I love those big, distressed dots! The hanger is adorable! :)

Kathy (krolski) said...

So adorable! Love the hanger! :) Love Sanne's daffodils too!

Dotty Jo said...

Sanne's sweet fresh colours are a real touch of spring, love how you used them on your gorgeous card! Jo x

Virginia L. said...

Love Sanne's card without the distressing :) This is FABULOUS! I love the hanger....just adorable!

donna mikasa said...

Who can resist dots? Love your take on Sanne's card--that hanger is just too cute!

CinnamonSally said...

Great cards again Jill, Love Sannes bright daffodils on the polka dots, and love your take, cute hanger and apron!!

Sasya said...

woo hooo!!! these are adorable!

Nancy said...

Two lovely cards!

Nancy said...

Love your darling card based on Sanne's beautiful colors and polka dot theme!

Alice said...

too cute! love your take on Sanne's card! makes me smile! =)

Anonymous said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! cards!! MOM

jaemom said...

polka dots sure are cheery! Love your own flair of Sanne's inspiration. The hanger is cute and I like how you used the colors.

Cindy Lee said...

Ohhh....how adorable is this! I HEART this!

Tiffany Ervin said...

So super clever with the hanger, the twine and love that green distressed background, fabulous!