April 16, 2010

Sanne *Day 5*

Before we get started today with our beautiful card by Sanne, I just wanted to let you know that I am aware that some of you have been having a hard time opening up my blog. I have no idea what the issue is, but I'm working on it. Thank you so much for your patience and for still stopping by even though it may be taking a bit longer to see everything! And if any of you techy folks have any suggestions, please feel free to leave me a comment or email me. It would be MUCH appreciated! :)

Okay, onto the fun stuff- cards!!! :) Today is our last day of inspiration with Sanne. Be sure to check out her BLOG and PHOTOSTREAM for continued inspiration and delightful creations. Here is Sanne's card for today:

This card is so unique! First, I love the delicate dandelion stamping and distressing in the background. The circles are a lovely design choice which spotlight the pretty butterflies and dandelion, too! The colors are unique--again Sanne has wowed me with her natural style! Finally, the pearls perfectly mimic the punched circles on the card. Great touch, Sanne!
Here is my take:Thanks so much for stopping by this week to see Sanne's beautiful work. I hope you have a great weekend with loads of crafting time. :) I will see you on Monday with our next "Inspired by..." stamper. I'm just bursting to tell you who it is....maybe I will give you a hint...think digi....Any guesses?
Supplies--Stamps: Sentiment (Hero Arts CL351), Aged Print Frame (Hero Arts CG154), Butterflies (Martha Stewart); Ink: Distress Ink (Tim Holtz/Ranger), White Gel Pen (Sakura), Black Ink (Stampin' Up); Other: Vintage Sheet Music, Pearls (Recollections), Dimensional Adhesive (All Night Media), Tag Die Cut (Provocraft), White Cardstock (Xerox), Thread

23 comments :

Alice said...

so pretty! lovely card, Jill!

Els said...

Both gorgeous cards! I love how you created that sun with your distress inks!

Sasya said...

oohhh!!! Jill! the Sun is amazing!!!

Nancy said...

These cards are stunning! I am amazed!

jaemom said...

ooh, wonderful card choice again, and love what you came up with! Love the circles, butterflies, distressing...

donna mikasa said...

What a great way to end the week! Love your take on Sanne's card! Looks very Asian....

I'm guessing Miss Lucy as your featured stamper?
It'll be exciting, no matter who it is!

And your blog opened up faster for me today. Hope you managed to fix the issues! Have a great weekend!

Nancy said...

I'm sad that our week with Sanne is coming to an end...I have just loved all the cards you've shared; it's been a wonderful artistic collaboration. Looking forward to next week and some digi goodness (Donna is thinking the same as me...Lucy maybe?...but then there are some really wonderful digi artists out there, so I'll just wait and be surprised!)
blessings,
nancy

CinnamonSally said...

I have enjoyed visiting your blog this week and it has been opening fine for me no gremlins. Have loved all the cards by Sanne and your interpretations. Looking forward to next week. I to am thinking Lucy, are we right??

Ayana Posadas said...

WOW! So pretty!
Your work is always so stunning!

Barb said...

Gorgeous Sanne creation! I have loved this week with her cards! Your take is so fabulous! WOW! the sun is beautiful, as is the entire card! Thanks for another great week, Jill! :)

Tiffany Ervin said...

Beautiful glow of orange, such a great focal point!! Have a great weekend Jill! Your blog has never been any trouble for me? So whatever you're experiencing, hope it can be mended soon.

Dawnll said...

Cute blog, adorable work, so glad i found you through clips and cuts. Had to become a follower.

pcm said...

I'm guessing Lucy and I can't wait!

Dotty Jo said...

Love your final pick from Sanne's wonderful cards! Your inspired by version is just wonderful! I think i know who you will be featuring... very exciting! Jo x

alexandra s.m. said...

Lovely cards Jill ;-)
Have a beautiful week-end!

Cindy Lee said...

This is gorgeous, Jill!! It looks like dawn to me! Ok my guess would be Lucy Abrams :)

Sanne said...

This is so so beautiful Jill - love how you made the sun - well actually love it all. Thanks for letting me "in" as inspiration for your fantastic creations - I´m so honored! Big Hug Sanne

Jessica said...

Thanks Jill :) I literally spent an hour just soaking up all the inspiration (not done browsing yet). Love the concept of your blog, your featured artists are amazing and your creations are simply stunning :) I'm so glad I ran across your blog :) TFS

Dawn T said...

Love your take on Sanne's card.... I am the lucky person who got that card in March's CCC .... and I can confirm it is unique.

Agata said...

Hi Jill! I just couldn't stop more often this week. But I just had a look on your gorgeous inspired creations! Wow! Beautiful!And I loved reading 10 random facts about you! :)

Diana said...

Great distressing by both of you! You have such a knack for being inspired by the art of others Jill!!! WOW

Suzanne C said...

Lovely cards by both of you! The sunset on yours makes it such alovely vista!

Unknown said...

Just GORGEOUS!!!!