April 14, 2010

Sanne *Day 3*

Here is our next beautiful inspiration card from Sanne:

I just love the natural feeling of this card! Sanne is always coming up with beautiful cards using kraft paper and this is no exception! The grass is a great soft background for those pretty blue butterflies. Finally, I love the unique shape of the sentiment and the twine adds to the natural feel!
Here is my take:

Thanks again for stopping by!!!
Supplies--Stamps: Grass (Hero Arts S5316), Definition (Hero Arts CG125), Sentiment (Hero Arts CL272), Butterflies (Martha Stewart); Ink: Distress Ink (Tim Holtz/Ranger), White Gel Pen (Sakura), VersaMark, Black Ink (Stampin' Up); Other: Vellum, White Embossing Powder (Joann's Craft Essentials), Top Note Die Cut (Sizzix for Stampin' Up), Punch (Paper Shapers for Stampin' Up), Pearls (Recollections), Dimensional Adhesive (All Night Media), Embroidery Floss, Misc. Thread

19 comments :

Els said...

Hi Jill, gorgeous take today! I love that vellum part, takes the card to a whole other level :)

Sanne said...

I like the vellum part, too. Never tried that myself - great inspiration right back to me :0)

Lin said...

LOVE Sanne's colors, and I love that you took her sentiment shape and made your whole card that way. Love the vellum layer too!

Kelly Booth said...

So PRETTY Jill!!1 Love both of these FABBY Cards!!

Rosemary said...

Wow, Jill! Just gorgeous!!

Barb said...

Fabulous, Jill! The butterflies are gorgeous! I remember this card from Sanne.....So beautiful! I love that you used a layer of vellum with the text! :)

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Jill, I have to agree that nobody uses kraft quite like Sanne. i love your take on her pretty card and those butterflies look wonderful, Jo x

Kathy (krolski) said...

Both cards are beautiful again! I really like that grass stamp and I love how you used the text on vellum! Very inspirational indeed!

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous! Love how you did the background with the stamps and embossing! GReat inspiration from Sanne!

CinnamonSally said...

Another two great cards, love the way Sanne uses Kraft and love your vellum Jill.

Alice said...

love how you used the vellum in this! beautiful card!

Diana said...

Love the color combos by you two!!!

Cindy Lee said...

WOW! This card is just gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards by both of you!! I love that grass stamp :)

Tiffany Ervin said...

I love the look of those beautiful butterflies in blue! So inspiring!

Jane said...

YUMMY cards!!! LOVE them both!

donna mikasa said...

Gorgeous card by Sanne and I love your take on it! The butterflies are a perfect shade of blue!

jaemom said...

Really love both of your cards! I'm enjoying seeing the ones you pick for inspiration and what you come up with.

Suzanne C said...

Another beautiful set of cards!