March 25, 2011

Aga *Day 5*

I just had to end our week of inspiration with Aga with another of her beautiful butterfly cards. Thanks so much, Aga, for playing along this week. Remember, you can always see more of Aga's work on her BLOG and PHOTOSTREAM.
Here's my take: The butterflies (Hero Arts CL383) were colored with Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Stamper's Big Brush Markers after being stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. The green background was created by applying Distress Stains (Peeled Paint, Wild Honey, and Vintage Photo) to my craft sheet. I pressed the paper into the ink. Once dry, I stamped this background with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink (Hero Arts CG197). Sentiment by Hero Arts (CL487).

Thanks so much for your visits this week! Wish me luck as I am moving my craft room to a new room in the house this weekend/week. I'm very excited to gain more space and organization (and SOOO thankful that my mom, dad, and hubby can help)! Maybe I'll have to give you a video tour when it is finished... ;) See you tomorrow with a Purple Onion Designs card.

16 comments :

Diane said...

Gorgoeous~gorgeous butterflies...and yes, please do us a tour of your "new" room...would love to see it!!

Chelsea said...

Love both of your butterflies!

Lin said...

Aga's card is so elegant - and as usual, your take is wonderful!

Barb said...

Yes please. . .video tour of your new room! :) Love these gorgeous butterfly cards! Amazing! Such a fun and inspiring week. . .thank you, Jill! Have fun this weekend!

Anonymous said...

The butterflies are just beautiful on these cards. MOM

Ayana Posadas said...

Love this post. So, so, so pretty!

Ayana Posadas said...

Oh, and yes... I would love to see a video of your room! How fun! :)

alexandra s.m. said...

Stunning yummy olive background!!
LOVE it!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

So lovely and exquisite!!

Nancy said...

This has been a great week of inspiration with Aga, such beauty to enjoy! Good luck with your new craft room...please give us a tour of where all the magic will be happening!
blessings~

Agnieszka said...

Oh my! New craft room sounds so exciting! :)

Thank you so much Jill for a fantastic week full of fun! I'm chuffed I could be your inspiration and I really enjoyed it :)

Agata said...

WHat a great way to wrap it up!!! I'm amazed at all your new techniques that you master so well! Beautiful take on Aga's card!

Melissa Bi. said...

Beautiful card! Your backgrounds are always so beautiful. Good luck with the move!!

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful! Love both of the cards. I especially love those butterflies. I could see rhinestones in the dots on them... Going to have to add that stamp to my list of wants! No make that "gotta haves"!! Thanks for all of the inspiration from you and Aga this week. Good luck on moving your artroom - been there - done that- it's work but of so worth it! Marita S.

Unknown said...

Oh gorgeous Jill!!! I do adore butterflies and yours are so pretty! Yes, do give us a tour of your new scrap room. I'd love to see it.

MicheyMoo said...

Wow...these are stunning. Love both of them - and so inspired to go find all my butterflies and get creating with them too.
Love your colours Jill....so warm and earthy. xx