March 10, 2011

Inspired by...Julia, Day 5

Happy Friday, my friends! Did you all survive the week? I'm happy to report that I survived Field Day with my preschoolers. It was actually lots of fun! :)
Before I show Julia's next FABULOUS card, I just wanted to send her a BIG thanks for allowing me to share her work this week! I know you have all enjoyed seeing her beautiful vintage and embellished style. Here's our last card by Julia:
I gotta say- I can't get enough of those bold flowers against the black background. And I never would have thought to combine red, yellow, and pink but it looks amazing. This card's simplicity and bold colors just makes my heart sing!
Now, for my take. I hope you will forgive me, but I am going to be a TEASE and just share a peek at my card inspired by Julia's. To see the entire thing and also a fun little announcement, be sure to visit me here on Monday.
BIG hugs and happy stamping this weekend!

15 comments :

Isha Gupta said...

Cant wait to seek the full version of the peek. It looks mmmmm!!! you left me speechless again Jill:))

Unknown said...

Well the peek is enticing!! Can't wait to see the whole thing and read your announcement:)

Sarah J Moerman said...

Oh, you are SUCH a tease! I like what I see so far, but then again, I always do. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice colors!! Can't wait to see the rest. MOM

Barb said...

You ARE a tease! Love Julia's gorgeous flowers and your peek looks amazing! You know I'll be back on Monday!

Anita Rex said...

I hate teasing! I am a very curious person Jill! But will wait! :>

Anonymous said...

I love Julia's card - very striking. And you are definitely making my mouth water Jill by giving us that sneak peek! Looking forward to finding out more.... Hugs, Ruth S

shirley said...

Love the flowers.

You mean I have to wait a whole weekend before seeing your fabulous creation? You are a tease!
I will be back!

jen said...

Jill that is so not fair...lol
Can't wait to see it!
hugs,jen

Nancy said...

Julia's card is a really bold design and it works so well. Your little teaser has me intrigued, I'll be back!
blessings!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Looks like a powerful array of pretty colors, can't wait to see the full reveal! So glad you enjoyed the trip with your Pre-schoolers! Precious!

Barbara said...

I've loved the cards by you and Julia this week...they are all beautiful! Can't wait to see the rest of this card today! Have a good weekend!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE the Peek Jill...can't wait to see the whole card!! Hugs....

Julie said...

love the sneak Jill can't wait to see the rest.

Clare said...

Julia's card is STUNNING, and Jill, you ARE a tease!!! Gonna be checking asap to see what that announcement is all about...;)