November 6, 2009

Inspired by... QuilterLin!

Hi everyone! This week I will be featuring cards by the talented Lin (aka quilterlin)! Lin's cards have always caught my eye in the Hero Arts flickr gallery. She is an expert at combining soft, pastel colors and delicate designs to create the prettiest cards! I am so excited to share her creations this week.

Here is Lin's first inspiration card:




This fall card is so eye-catching! Lin's wreath made of punched leaves is gorgeous! Don't you just love the colors? Lin also picked out the perfect sentiment. Finally, that big bow is the perfect finishing touch.



Here is my take on Lin's card: (And yes, more butterflies, I think I'm addicted! haha!)



Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check back each day for more inspiration by Lin!

Supplies

Stamps: Sentiment (Hero Arts JS143), Text (Inkadinkado), Butterflies (Martha Stewart); Ink: VersaMark, Memories Dye Ink Pad; Other: Misc. Cardstock, Button (Stampin' Up), Joann's Craft Essentials White Embossing Powder, Circle Die Cut (Sizzix), Misc. Gems and Thread

7 comments :

ScrapyCrafter said...

Hey Jill! Love the Thanksgiving card! That bow is simply stunning!!!

The 2nd card is amazing! Those butterflies are outstanding! So cute!

Thanks for you comments too! I'll be working on some more Fall/Thanksgiving cards soon!

Have a good one!

Heather Maria said...

Wow what a wonderful start your your week inspired by Lin! Lin's autumn wreath card is gorgeous - beautiful colours and the perfect bow.

I love your card inspired by Lin. The colours and design are gorgeous and such fab butterflies too. Not a bad addiction to have at all!

Rosemary said...

Hi Jill! Love your gorgeous take on Lin's gorgeous card!! And you can't have too many butterflies!! (I think I may be addicted, too!)

Virginia L. said...

Hey Jill, what a fabulous card that you made (inspired by Lin)! I, too, am liking the butterflies and can't get enough of them...I like the LO and colors of your card! Thanks for sharing your talent!

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of Lin's too! She always makes such gorgeous cards and your butterfly card is stunning! This is going to be an exciting week to see yours and Lin's beautiful creations!
marilynv19

Nancy said...

wonderful inspiration from the two of you!

Sanne said...

I love Linn´s creations too! Lovely card you came up with Jill....love your butterflies ;0)