October 8, 2010

Kath *Day 5*

I'm sooooo glad it's Friday and that I have a three day weekend, too! I have lots of crafting planned; how 'bout you? :) There is one sad thing about today, though, and that is that our week of inspiration with Kath will conclude today. BUT, you can always check out her work on her BLOG and PHOTOSTREAM. Thanks, Kath, for playing along and letting me share your work on my blog! Here is our last card by Kath:Kath's card is the epitome of delicate and pretty! I love the gingham at the bottom combined with the gorgeous stamped background. And Kath's little flower embellishments add so much to this creation, without looking cluttered. Finally, I just love this sweet color scheme. PERFECTION!
Here is my take. (Sorry for the poor photo. I had to take it late in the evening and because I take all my pics outside, this one did not have the best lighting...)Oh, and I nearly forgot, Kath always shares such cute photos of her pup (seriously, you need to check him out on her blog!) so I thought I'd share a pic of one of my little "helpers:"
Thanks again for visiting this week! See you tomorrow with an inky Purple Onion Designs card. :)
All Stamps Hero Arts ( CL380, S5447, K5376)


15 comments :

Joy said...

Super duper gorgeous by you both, love it! and your adorable little helper, I want to have a cuddle :) Hugs!

Anonymous said...

love them both! xx

Dotty Jo said...

What lovely and inspiring cards from yourself and Kath! Gorgeous work girls, bravo! Jo x

Sarah J Moerman said...

Gorgeous cards, ladies! Both of them are absolutely fabulous!

Sarah J Moerman said...

Gorgeous cards, ladies! Both of them are absolutely fabulous!

Lin said...

I've really enjoyed this week - beautiful cards from both of you!

Barb said...

Gorgeous take on Kath's card, Jill! Thanks for a wonderful week! :)

Kathy (krolski) said...

So pretty! I love Kath's soft purple and your hydrangea is gorgeous! Have a great weekend!

Tiffany Ervin said...

So beautiful and elegant, love the notebook papered edging!

Melissa said...

Great Job!! :) Love the large flower and your doggie is so cute!!

Agata said...

This week has gone way too fast, I didn't even had time to stop by every day, sorry! But had a look just now and both of the artists made a great job! I learned something more about Kath's delicate style and I admire how you can take one element and make a work of art of it! Have a nice long weekend!

Kath Stewart said...

love today's card jill....gorgeous inking and stamping and a big big thank you for sharing my cards this week on your blog and Buddy says a big hi to your cute pup...hugs kath xxx

Alice said...

both cards are gorgeous. love how you colored the hydrangea!

alexandra s.m. said...

I love them both!
So much inspiration around here ;-)
Thanks Jill!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards! Love both of these. And how cute is that little helper! :)