November 7, 2012

PB&J Video Tutorial, ATC set

Today's PB&J video tutorial features using acrylic paints with stamps.  
Click HERE to visit the Penny Black blog and watch the video.

Each ATC (Artist Trading Card) measures 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches.  They were all painted on Grunge Board, providing a nice sturdy "canvas" on which to paint.  I chose "gratitude" as my theme.
Thanks for visiting!


Amy said...

Charming and love the colors!

PaperPixie said...

Wow, Jill. Just wow. I don't consider myself artistic ad though I find painted prices beautiful I tend to think they aren't my style. These are simply breathtaking and for once I hope I might be able to pick up some of these techniques! Off to watch the tutorial. Thanks for making it!

Stephanie said...

STUNNING as always! I love your work so much :)

Kris in Alaska said...

And to think I could have been using my stamps and paint together all this time! Brilliant!

Kris in Alaska
funamom at yahoo dot com

Carmen said...

What kind/brand of acrylic paint did you use for your ATC cards?

Elizabeth Allan said...

A beautiful set of ATCs Jill! Great eye-catching technique!

Anonymous said...

Google bills Nexus Q as "the first social streaming media player" because anyone in the room can use their Android phone or tablet to contribute content and control what's playing, so long as they're tapping into the Internet, wirelessly or through Ethernet. Indeed, all the content you're playing - songs, HD movies, TV shows and YouTube videos - resides in the cloud. You'll need an HDTV, compatible speakers or audio-visual gear to take advantage of the device.