When using Inchie Arts Art Squares, I’m always inspired to reach for my juiciest and brightest inks and paints. The Art Squares are like having a tiny canvas to put on a card! Today I used a 3 x 3 inch white Art Square.
Here’s how I achieved this look:
1. Place a few drops of Dr. Ph Martin’s Hydrus watercolor onto your craft mat. Do one color at a time.
2. Dip and press the art square onto the ink. Let dry.
3. Repeat this process with the next color.
4. Swipe Distress Paints in coordinating colors around the edges of the Art Square.
5. Very lightly distress the entire Art Square with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink.
Oh, and before I go, I just wanted to mention that I have a new PB&J Video Tutorial up on the Penny Black blog. Here's a little peek...
For the full reveal, click HERE.
Have a great day!