July 22, 2013

Bright and Fun, Day 1

Penny Black has a new challenge for the next couple of weeks, so in the spirit of summer stamping to help Beat the Heat I figured I'd share a few bright and fun cards this week!
To begin I have a pair of cards, each featuring fun "architecture." :)
100_4565
To create this card, I stamped several elements from Penny Black's 30-170 Sweet Home set, colored with Copic markers, and then cut them out.  I also added a few stitches and staples from 30-161 Embellishments along with a background (40-204 Fleur De Lys) inked and stamped using Sun Flower Palette Ink. I layered all of the elements on the background using dimensional adhesive.
100_4546
And for the card above I used several of the same techniques with the following Penny Black stamps: 40-191 Uptown, 40-204 Fleur De Lys, 4310K Verdant, 40-206 Glory of Modesty, and 30-161 Embellishments.
And if you're looking to play along with the new Penny Black challenge, you can find all of the details by clicking on the graphic below. See ya tomorrow!
beat the heat