September 23, 2013

Same Stamp/Die Collabo with Jenny Martin

This week I'm so excited to be working with the super talented Jenny Martin on a "Same Stamp/Die Collabo!"  Each day this week we will each be sharing our take using the same stamp or die.  Today we are both playing with Penny Black's 40-238 Floral Applique:
Here's my take...
IMG_0916
I began by stamping the floral images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloring them with Copic markers. I fussy cut them and layered them (along with leaves cut from Penny Black Creative Die Leaves) using dimensional adhesive.  I created the background by applying gesso through an Our Crafter's Workshop stencil.  Finally, I added a touch of patterned paper (Studio Calico) along the right hand side of the card.
IMG_0915
Now be sure to click HERE to visit Jenny's blog to see what she's done with this same stamp set. I'm headed there now myself...
Thanks for popping by--- see ya tomorrow, my friends.