November 12, 2013

Christmas Creations: Day 2

Usually I am not ready for Christmas until at least the day after Thanksgiving but for some reason, this year, I'm ready now!  Maybe it's the cold, wet weather we've been having.  With that being said, I've really enjoyed my Christmas cardmaking so far. Here are a pair of tags I created using Penny Black 40-029 Christmas Giving, 40-170 Harmony, and 51-007 Tagged:
Fan Favorites

Fan Favorites
To begin, I stamped the tags using the Harmony background and Distress Paint (Barn Door and Wild Honey).  Once dry, I added Distress Inks over the top.  The areas stamped in paint acted as a resist.  My two "tags" were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then adhered using dimensional adhesive after being colored with Copic markers and cut out. To embellish each tag I used Penny Black Creative Dies Snowflake Trio and Dancing Leaves.  Finally, I added Ribbons Unlimited Ombre Ribbon and May Arts jute.

Thanks for your visit! 
HUGS!