February 24, 2014

BIG NEWS: I'VE MOVED!

moved ss colors
It is with extreme excitement that I am thrilled to announce the beginning of a new artistic adventure!!  Yep, I've been packing up my stamps, inks, paints, and paper and am moving to a new corner of blogland.  You will now find my stamped art on a new collaborative site, Studio Sessions.  Yep, you've seen Studio Sessions here on the blog before, and now it has its very own dedicated space.  Collaborating with my talented friend and fellow designer, Elizabeth Allan, is like a dream come true.  This fun change in blogging format is a breath of fresh air and an extra dose of mojo for my creative soul.  I hope it will be the same for you.

Before making the final move to my new blogging home, I want to thank ALL of you for your support and encouragement here on "Inspired By..."  It's truly been an honor to share my work with you and your encouragement, visits, comments, and blog-love mean more to me than you will ever know!  (And don't worry, all posts will remain archived and live here on "Inspired By..." should you like to cruise down memory lane.) 

I'd be honored if you would continue to view my work and visit Studio Sessions by clicking HERE.  Once you arrive, you can sign up to receive updates via email so you don't miss a thing. (link provided in the Studio Sessions sidebar)  You can also continue to connect with me via FACEBOOK and EMAIL.

Now hop on over to Studio Sessions and let the next chapter of our creative story begin...

Note: Comments on this post have been disabled.  If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me via my Facebook and/or email accounts linked above.