July 31, 2011

Badge for Featured Artists

I'm popping in tonight to let everyone who's been a featured artist here on Inspired By... know that as a thanks for allowing me to share your work, I now have a badge you can add to your blog (like a blinkie) if you would like. Feel free to right click and save the jpeg from this post so you can upload it to your blog OR send me an email and I will send you the html code for the graphic (email address available HERE---scroll down).
When you post the badge on your blog, I would love it if you could link back here (http://www.stampinginspiredby.blogspot.com/).


BIG thanks in advance to anyone who decides to pop this up on their blog-o! :) But most of all, thanks for sharing your beautiful and inspiring work and allowing me to post a glimpse of it here!

16 comments :

Joy said...

Love your new blog look!! Looks awesome Jill...hugs!

Nancy said...

I'm so glad I'm up late tonight...just happened to see this post come up. I LOVE your new blog decor, it's perfectly wonderful and whimsical...so you!
Have a great week, Jill!

Dawn said...

cool new blog Jill.

shirley said...

Awesome new look!

Chelsea said...

Love the new banner.

Anonymous said...

The blog looks great. MOM

Lin said...

Lookin' good, Jill! And I grabbed your badge and it's now at my blog - thanks!!

Barb said...

Yay! Thanks for the badge, Jill! The blog looks fantastic! :)

Vicky said...

Love the new look and thanks for the blinkie!

Dotty Jo said...

Love the funky blog makeover! Jo x

Vera Rhuhay said...

Awww..love the fresh look of your blog Jill! love it! and thanks for the blinkie :)

hugs

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

LOVE the new blog look - it's so fresh and happy! Fabulous I might even say! Thanks for the blog badge - it's an honor to have inspired you and I'll happily link others to you. Have a great day!

donna mikasa said...

Hi Jill! Your blog makeover is awesome--just like you! I'm grabbing the badge! Thank you so much! Hugs!

Alice Wertz said...

love the new look on your blog, Jill! so cute! thanks so much for the badge! =)

CanadianScraps43 said...

Love this Jill. So sorry to ask you about this in an email. Clearly I missed this post. Da! Sorry about that. Thanks for the opportunity and badge. Hugs.

Be(e) said...

Hi Jill,
I just wanted to let you know that I picked up a badge and placed it in the sidebar of my blog. Wearing it proudly! Thanks!!
Els.