July 29, 2012

One hundred twenty....

I was honored to create sample boards for Penny Black retailers for CHA. 
I'm happy to report I've crossed the following off of my to-do list:
Create 120 cards
scrub ten VERY inky fingers
REST!:)

I can't wait to share some cards using stamps from the new Penny Black Christmas catalog! (Oh, and the new Halloween stamps are to-die-for cute!) In the meantime, here's a look at a set of cards I created for retailer boards last year:

Hope your week is off to a great start. See ya soon! :)


8 comments :

donna mikasa said...

Wow! ONLY 120?? They look amazing, Jill! YOU are amazing! Can't wait to see the boards!

Natalie said...

Always a good feeling to be able to cross items off the list! Beautiful cards, btw!! Looking foward to seeing more.

Dawn T said...

can't wait for your to show us all these wonderful samples. Lots awesome from the sneak peek

ednamburgess said...

Hooray for you. I can't imagine doing 120 cards. Congratulations for such hard work. Love your 4 sample cards and looking forward to more. Edna

alexandra s.m. said...

Wow! I had the privilege of seeing them at the CHA Jill!!
Your work is even more impressive in real life ;-)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Jill congrats not only on replicating these designs 120 times, but also the tiny divine details that went into each and every card. When I saw these cards at CHA the color and accents blew me away!

Robin K. said...

I feel for you Jill!! Last year I did 200 board cards for retailers for HA! I ate and slept those cards for days! Can't wait to see what you created for this year's PB holiday releases!

Jennie said...

Wow those are beautiful Jill. Hope to see the board in my LSS!