June 6, 2010

Coming Soon...

Hi everyone! Hope you are having a nice, relaxing weekend. I know I promised a special edition of "Inspired by..." with Purple Onion Designs this weekend...and it is coming...soon. Probably next weekend. Sorry! Unless someone has some extra hours in the day for sale on Etsy, it is going to have to be next weekend. :)

I will be here tomorrow for sure, though, with a new featured artist of the week. And you are going to LOVE her cards, I just know it! Here's a little hint... she doesn't go far for her inspiration...she just takes a look in Courtney's closet...any ideas?

6 comments :

Barb said...

Looking forward to this week's inspired by....and next weekend with Purple Onion Designs, Jill. :)

donna mikasa said...

Looking forward to seeing your POD creations...the wait will be worth it! And I'm guessing Courtney's mom--Libby?--is your next artist? Can't wait!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Can't wait to see your POD cards Jill! Hope you're having a great weekend. I'd like to buy some extra hours on Etsy too! teehee! :)

Sarah J Moerman said...

I'm guessing Libby too! She hinted to it on twitter a couple of days ago. :) Looking forward to it!

Stamping Cafe said...

Looking forward to see you POD creations, Jill!! And can't wait to see your card tomorrow, I hope you had a nice weekend!

Alice said...

i think it's going to be LIbby! =) can't wait!! looking forward to your Purple Onion cards, too!