June 26, 2010

Inspired by...Purple Onion Designers

Welcome to another edition of inspiration by my fellow Purple Onion Designers (POD). Today's awesome cardmaker is Sharon Ong. Be sure to check out her amazing BLOG- it's chalk full of awesome creations! Here is Sharon's beautiful card for today:

This card is such a knock out! I love the gorgeous layers that Sharon adds to all of her creations. The white, kraft, and blue is such a fresh color scheme. Sharon never leaves out any details- I mean, check out those flower centers- how creative! Finally, I love the overall design of this card.
Here is my take:
I just can't tell you how much I loved working with THIS set (Stems and Grass) from POD to make this card. The grass is such a versatile image, I find myself reaching for it all the time. The sentiment on this card is from THIS set (Doodle Flower Sentiment).
Thanks for popping in! I hope you are having a great weekend. AND I hope you'll stop by tomorrow, I have a couple of cards to share...let's just say I can't put my new Copics down... :)
Hugs,
Jill

14 comments :

Joy said...

Honey! your Mojo is still there...LOL, this is fabulous, love it and so, so inspiring. :)

Evgenia said...

Beautiful card by Sharon! And I like your card sooo much!

Suzana said...

♥ Love the colours you've used together here ♥

Unknown said...

Thank you Jill!!! I absolutely love your take on the colour scheme = that grass stamp is one of my favourites too!

Marilyn said...

Love these beautiful colors together! Both are so lovely!

Melissa said...

Wow--beautiful work! I love how you stamped the white! Looks amazing!!

Mari said...

I love the way you blended your blue into the kraft color. The whole thing is a bit moody and mysterious. Exactly what nature should be! :)

Rosemary said...

what a serene and lovely card, jill! the blue/brown/white combo is just so restful!

Dawn T said...

So pretty Jill. You did a great job with the inspiration from Sharon

donna mikasa said...

So very pretty! Love the rich, warm colors. Looking forward to seeing your Copic creations!

Kathy (krolski) said...

So, so pretty Jill! I really like the blue and white together with the earth tones. Beautiful!

Anita Rex said...

Love the richness with such a bold color! Gorgeous!

Suzanne C said...

Fantastic Design! Love the white embossing over the stamped images.

Alice said...

lovely take on Sharon's card!! so beautiful!