September 18, 2010

Joy *Day 5*

Thanks for waiting everyone! :) Get ready, your jaw will be on the floor as soon as you take a peek at this card by Joy: Wow, wow, WOW! I could look at this card forever, just to take in the amazing shading, highlights, and color choices! I love the pairing of the blue of the truck with the brightness of the flowers! Even the small blue border around the main panel accents the the gorgeous image. Finally, Joy always adds the perfect finishing touches, like the embossing on the craft card base!

Here is my take. Joy's awesome coloring inspired me to get out my Copics and do a little coloring, too. (But I must admit, it pales in comparison to Joy's Copic skills!) :Thanks again for stopping by to visit this week and for your lovely comments! BIG thanks to Joy, too, for playing along and letting me share your work this week, my friend. Remember you can always see more of Joy's work on her BLOG and PHOTOSTREAM.
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company, Hero Arts (CL272)

12 comments :

Barbara said...

Both of these cards are gorgeous Jill and your Copic colouring skills are wonderful! I love the embossing on both cards!

Barb said...

I remember that amazing card from Joy. . . Gorgeous coloring! Your take is beautiful too, Jill! Love that fun image! What a great week this was! :)

Jana said...

Wow.. both card are amazing!

Dawn T said...

Wow Jill... just caught up with this weeks inspirations from Joy. super person to be inspired by - her work is wonderful and your takes are just as amazing.... glad to be seeing all this wonderful stuff.

donna mikasa said...

I remember my jaw dropping the first time I saw Barb's card. Her coloring is awesome! And I love your take on her card--equally amazing!

Tiffany Ervin said...

I think your coloring skills are absolutely wonderful! LOVE that stamp from Unity!

shirley henry said...

Awesome colouring on both cards.
Love the dry embossing.
Its been a very inspiring week!

Joy said...

Such a fun week my friend, thank you so much for asking me to be apart of your blog, I have had a lot of fun seeing your take on my cards, I hope to do this again soon, Hugs!

Kathy (krolski) said...

You both have amazing coloring skills! Adorable cards!

Alice said...

love love love your sweet candy shop, Jill! =) it just makes me smile. now you reminded me that i do have this stamp... think i'll have to dig it out and play! thanks for the inspiration, my friend! =) have a lovely Sunday!

Anonymous said...

All your cards this week are gorgeous Jill! Love your takes on them :)

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh my! This is incredible!
Awesome coloring once again!
Bravo ~