September 30, 2010

Julie, Day 2

Here is our next inspiration card by Julie:
This truly is a happy, happy card! I love how she has paired the bright red of the flower center with the warm yellow background. The fringe grass is a charming touch (yes, doesn't Julie always add those charming touches??!!) as is the striped red ribbon. Finally, I just can't get enough of that stitching along the side. So cute!
Here is my take:
Thanks sooo much for popping by! See you tomorrow. :)
Stamps: Flowers (Hero Arts CG170), Sentiment (Papertrey Ink)

12 comments :

Sarah J Moerman said...

Striking!!! I'd like to know: Is it even possible for you to make a bad card? ;)

Kathy (krolski) said...

Wow! Gorgeous! I love the warm colors of the flowers against the green. So pretty Jill! Love Julie's card too!

Barb said...

Two gorgeous cards today!

Sharon Margiotta said...

Ah, the warmth .. you did it again

Tiffany Ervin said...

Ah, Julie's card is so sweet with the big flower and your card radiates with that bright orange/red hue, so beautiful!

Dotty Jo said...

Heavenly cards again Jill - your take is fab! Jo x

Dawn T said...

Stunning Jill,.. I don't know you continue to make such amazing cards. I struggle with a couple a week and here you are - one or more a day!!!!

Barbara said...

I adore Julie and I love both of your cards! You captured Julie's beauty perfectly Jill!

slbt17 said...

Another beauty!
love the shape - you inspire me to think beyond the a2 card!
Sandra

Alice said...

beautiful colors. love this, Jill!

Ida said...

Fabulous take on Julie's card. This is really striking.

Els said...

Charming card, Jill!!! Love the popping and shading of the colors on the flowers!! Hugs, Els.