September 3, 2010

Nichol *Day 5*

I'm sorry to announce that today is our last day of inspiration with Nichol. I know I said it before, but it has been an HONOR to share her work on my blog this week. Thanks again, Nichol, for playing along! Here's our last inspiration card:This card is so warm and rich! I love the golden colors. Once again, Nichol's Copic coloring has blown me away. Isn't that fairy cute? The ribbon and button embellishments are perfect along the bottom of this card. And I love the sentiment- perfectly paired with this image.
Here is my take. I decided to do a little inking and stamping on Sticky Back Canvas:Thanks again for stopping by!!! Remember, you can always check out more of Nichol's work and tutorials on her blog HERE. See you tomorrow with a Purple Onion Designs card. :)
Stamps: Hero Arts (CL342, CL428), Stampin' Up (Cute and Curly)

12 comments :

Alice said...

sigh... Nichol is amazing and so are you!! this week goes by too quickly!! =) LOVE both gorgeous cards!! thanks for all the inspirations, ladies!

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful! Simply love how you distressed the embossed panel. Good job Jill!

Sarah J Moerman said...

Love the warmth that these cards radiate! Beautiful!

Lin said...

BEAUTIFUL texture and color you both achieved! What a great week!

Barb said...

I have so enjoyed this week with you and Nichol! Gorgeous cards to end with! Beautiful colors on both! Love your inky canvas, Jill!

Ayana Posadas said...

Ooooh! Very nice interpretation of Nichol's card! I reallyyy love this one!

stampingandstitching said...

I've just had a look through you cards inspired by Nichol - they are all wonderful! Amazing inspiration all round!

Agata said...

I just went through all your cards from this week (sorry for the delay...) and you did an awesome job on all of them! I like this one in particular. I guess it's the texture of the fabric - just BEAUTIFUL!!!

Kathy said...

I love Nicole's work and love your interpretation of her work. Nothing short of stunning!!

Anita Rex said...

Oh wow what rich wonderful colors! Both so stunning!

Sasya said...

MY GOD!!! i ADORE your card!! what beautiful colors!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Wow! I missed this one! Absolutely wonderful array of chocolatey, caramel colors, so pretty Jill!