August 8, 2012

Gift Giving...

Today's card was created using Penny Black 40-155 Gift Giving:

40-155 Gift Giving was colored with copics and then cut out and layered onto a Spellbinders Oval die. The sentiment was embossed and then the background was inked with Distress Ink (Festive Berries and Fired Brick). Finally, I stamped the red background with 4273K Winter Berries using Crimson Red VersaFine Ink.
Also, I am sooo pleased to announce that beginning on Friday, I will be collaborating with Dina Kowal on a fun project.  Throughout the month of August, Dina and I will be working with the same 6 Penny Black sets.  Each posting day we will each share our own "take" on the image(s) from the sets.  Dina is UBER talented and I had the opportunity to meet her in person at CHA last winter.  I can't wait to see what she has created and cannot express how excited I am to collaborate with her!

AND tomorrow I'll be participating in a fun blog hop... can't wait to share.  :)

5 comments :

Dawn T said...

gorgeous card Jill. Love the background.

librariane said...

Yay--I went to college with Dina and love her stuff! Can't wait to see what you both do!

Elizabeth Allan said...

CUTE card Jill!! Looking forward to all the fun activities you have coming to your blog.

Katie said...

Can't wait to see what you 2 do. I has been a long time since you have done one of these. {Not that you haven't been a bit busy}---LOL

Jennie said...

Adorable card and love the background with the berries...Super cute design Jill!