August 10, 2012

Same Stamp Collabo with Dina- Day 1

*If you are here for the CASE Study blog hop, please click HERE (or scroll down).*

I am so pleased that today I can finally share Day 1 of my Same Stamp Collabo with Dina Kowal.  Over the next few weeks, Dina and I will be sharing cards created using the same stamp set.  It is so fun to see what each person comes up with when they are starting with the same set. As I write this, I haven't yet seen Dina's card and I simply can't wait!  Today we are using Penny Black 30-096 Flowers Sweet:
For my card I decided to get out some patterned paper (Basic Grey) for inspiration.  And that polka dot background-- a new Christmas stamp by Penny Black (40-162 Crystal Pattern) that works great for snow OR polka dots! The sentiment on my card is by SRM stickers.
Now be sure to head over to Dina's blog to see what she's cooked up for today. I'm sure it will be breathtaking!!

14 comments :

Dina Kowal Creative said...

Looooooooove!! Great paper choice - what a perfect inspiration for your card. Love the angle of the focal stamp, and those colors make me want to quilt! Acckkkk - our cards are so different - I totally love that!!

Susie said...

Beautiful card.

itsallrosi said...

gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Oh gorgeous card, Jill!! I love that background and the flower rocks:)

Jennie said...

Wow, love the paper you used and the background is perfect with the focal image.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Oh Jill this is beautiful! Masterfully stamped and combined with patterned papers! Off to see what Dina did with the same stamp....

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Oooh! I LOVE how this one turned out! The primary colors are so gorgeous together.

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous tag and love the background with it!

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Jill as is Dina's one too.

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Jill as is Dina's one too.

christi said...

hi, i popped in from dinas blog. what a cute idea to team up with each other. i love both of the cards and they are both so different. can't wait to see what else you two have up your sleve. i got a chuckle when i saw your picture on her site, from cha. you both have the same smile. tfs!

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful creation Jill!

Renee V said...

Such beautiful papers for this project.. love your inking as always! Gorgeous work :)

Rupa said...

Just gorgeous as always! You do nature justice :) I am personally not a big fan of "cute" faces and childish figures with big eyes etc (even for kids' cards!) when it comes to stamps. They seem so rampant every where unfortunately! I love your nature inspired cards the best and no one does it better than you!