August 24, 2012

Same Stamp Collabo with Dina- Day 5

Today Dina and I are both creating cards using Penny Black 30-026 Tiny Wishes:

I colored my main image with Copic markers and I also used Penny Black 40-137 Brick Wall and 30-104 Sweet Wishes. The yellow background is from the new Penny Black 6 x 6 Paper Pad, Madison.  I love that while this is a fall/Christmas paper pad, there are lots of backgrounds that can be used any time of year!
My talented niece Maddi is also playing along with this same stamp challenge, and created this cutie pa tootie card.  I especially love her coloring on the flowers:

Now be sure to hop over to Dina's blog to see what she's created with this same set.  Hugs and Happy Stamping!

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

Maddi's card is awesome! Great job!

Unknown said...

Such cute cards! Love yours and Maddi's card is sweet:)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Maddi your card is filled with beautiful color and the balance of the stamped images with embellishment is fabulous.

Jill I have two words for you: Perpetual Talent!!

Yvette said...

Wow beautiful cards! 11 years old and already so talented!

Tina said...

cute card,i like it!

MaryH said...

Jill, Love this card. Maddi, you are so SUPER talented. Your coloring is great! TFS.

Dawn T said...

this is delightful Jill. I have this set and really like using it. Your niece has made a fabulous card too. Off to visit Dina now.

:: BlueInks :: said...

Very cute. I love the layout. Maddie, did a great job too!!!