May 30, 2012

Big Project

Remember all of these butteflies I shared a few weeks ago?
Well, I can finally share what they were for!

After the January CHA show, I was honored to create a Penny Black sample board for retailers. I created several samples of the card you see above.  The board also had 3 more cards which I will be sharing with you over the next couple of weeks.  After that I will be back with more inspiration from the lovely Nancy. :)
All stamps by Penny Black: 2025M Music Note Background, 40-111 Breezy, 30-095 Flower Festival, and 30-104 Sweet Wishes


11 comments :

Alina said...

Woow..this card is amazing! And those butterflies are so cute!

Dawn T said...

gorgeous. Love the bright colours and the blue butterflies simply pop of the page.

Paula (PEP) said...

I was thinking about those butterflies the other day. This looks amazing but I cannot imagine creating so many sample boards. I love the way the blue pops against the orange of the background & the way the white elements draw the eye.
Lovely piece of designing.
Paula (PEP)

Art From The heart said...

Beautiful card,I love butterflies!
Hugs

Barb said...

So gorgeous, Jill! How cool that you were asked to do the sample boards - congrats to you! Your inking is always so amazing! :)

Anette said...

Amazing card, Jill!! That is A LOT of work, wow!

Anonymous said...

I love that chewed up sentiment tag...always looking for a different way to present sentiments.

Congrats on your selection for BP sample boards. That kind of legitimization ought to make you go out and buy your artists' beret!

bahb

Elizabeth Allan said...

Jill your love of art shows in each and every one of your designs!

Isha Gupta said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! Jill. I love the bright colors and actually all the elements.

pooky said...

Gorgeous card!!!

Mariƫtte said...

Absolutely gorgeous! PB will be pleased with you.