Welcome to the Prima and Faber-Castell blog hop. If this is your first stop on the hop, you can find a listing of all participating blogs at the end of this post.
On this first card, I stamped Penny Black 40-101 Mosaic onto Prima Poppies and Peonies Canvas ATC Cards. I then colored directly onto the canvas with Faber-Castell Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils. I blended the colors using a water brush. The Prima canvas plus Faber-Castell Aquarelle pencils are a match made in heaven! The bottom portion of the background paper is from Prima's beautiful Sun Kiss Collection. I added a touch of Faber-Castell Gelatos onto the bottom corners, coloring directly onto the patterned paper and blending with my fingertip. Background script and sentiment by Penny Black- 1999L Letter Background, 30-103 ...Wishes.
Next, I loved creating with this beautiful floral embellishment by Prima, Bretton Vines Script. I used a waterbrush to pick up color directly from the tip of Faber-Castell Gelatos and then painted it onto the flowers and leaves. The background cardstock was stamped using Penny Black 30-114 Puzzle Parts using Faber-Castell Stamper's Big Brush Markers. Sentiment by Penny Black, 40-132 So Blessed.
This final card features some beautiful bling by Prima. I just love how the lace and gems are mixed together. The butterflies, Penny Black 30-117 Free Flight, were colored with Faber-Castell Stamper's Big Brush Markers. Patterned papers by Prima, Sun Kiss Collection.
Thanks so much for your visit!!
Be sure to leave a comment for a chance to win fun prizes!
Visit the Faber-Castell blog and Prima blog for a list of all participating bloggers, or follow this list below:
- Prima Marketing Blog: www.prima.typepad.com/prima
- Sharon Laakkonen: http://sharonlaakkonen.blogspot.com/
- Heidi Kelley: http://seesterk.blogspot.com/
- Marie-Nicolas ALLIOT http://ma-ni.creation.over-blog.com
- Maiko Kosugi http://maimaipiano.blogspot.jp/
- Stacey Young: www.staceyeyoung.blogspot.com
- Emeline Seet : scrapvilla.blogspot.com
- Leslie Ashe: www.leslieashe.blogspot.com
- Jamie Dougherty: http://www.jaylynnscraps.com
- Anna-Marie Mondro: http://annamarie-mondro.blogspot.com/
- Anna-Maria Wolniak : http://annamariawolniak.wordpress.com/
- Anna Dabrowska: http://tworzysko.blogspot.com
- Cari Fennell: http://meandmymaryjanes.blogspot.com/
- Faber-Castell: http://designmemorycraft.typepad.com/design-memory-craft/
- Jill Foster: http://stampinginspiredby.blogspot.com/ <--- YOU ARE HERE
- Jennifer Matott: http://arttalk-sigmagirl.blogspot.com/
- Rita Barakat: http://letsembellish.blogspot.com/
- Tiffany Johnson: http://iheartartblog.com/