May 2, 2012

Inspired by...Stephanie *Day 3*

This next inspiration card from Stephanie is going to knock your socks off!
Stephanie's card is a true work of ART!
Here's my take:
I began by stamping Penny Black 40-102 Dreamy using Faber-Castell Stamper's Big Brush Markers.  Then I added darker shading to the flowers with very sharp Faber-Castell Art Grip Colored Pencils.  The background was inked with Old Paper and Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink.  I then stamped Penny Black 2025M Music Note Background, removing some ink with a baby wipe before stamping. The brown butterflies (Penny Black 30-117 Free Flight) were stamped with VersaMagic chalk ink.   I adhered patterned paper to the back side of this stamped piece before folding down the corners.  Sentiment by Penny Black, 30-117 Free Flight.  Punched butterflies by Martha Stewart.

Thanks for visiting! I can't wait to share our next inspiration card by Stephanie!

21 comments :

Alina said...

Wooow... very very beautiful! Love your cards!

Andrea said...

love them!

Joan B said...

so very beautiful. I love your take on Stephanie's gorgeous creation.

Welkom bij Happy Stamper said...

wooooow wonderfull cards, love them

xxxx
angelique

Unknown said...

No, YOUR cards knocked my socks off!! Amazing, beautiful and now I want those stamps!!

Debbie said...

These are all stunning!!! Love the way your did your ribbon with the twine and pearl, it's fabulous!!

Barb said...

That card from Stephanie is so soft and pretty and I love the way you've taken it and made it your own, Jill! Gorgeous set of cards! Wow!

Sue McRae said...

Amazing cards Jill!

Annette Allen said...

wow your cards are always stunning..

Elizabeth Allan said...

This whole post knocks my socks off!! Dreamy all around!

Susan said...

Beautiful cards! thanks to you both for sharing!

Evelyn S. said...

Oh, I keep saying I'm going to CASE one of your cards...and I have what I need for this/these except the sentiment!

Anette said...

You BOTH knock my socks off!! This is too gorgeous for words, I'll just leave it like this...

Pat said...

These cards are so beautiful! Great job by both ladies...

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow!! These are sooo beautiful Jill!

Maureen Chandler said...

ALL these cards are just gorgeous! I love that stamp too - so many possibilities! Thanks so much for sharing all this talent!

Paula (PEP) said...

The patterned paper corner is a lovely touch & the way you matched each one to the stamped flowerhead is so effective. The white of the butterflies really catches the eye & I always love your use of twine & pearls.
Paula (PEP)

Ann Rosie said...

Jill, your cards are so gorgeous, just love the colours!

Stephanie said...

Seriously stunning Jill, the vibrant colours take my breath away & seeing them all together like that makes my heart skip a beat :) x

ednamburgess said...

Wow, such beautiful cards. Can't wait to try something like them. Edna

Kristie W. said...

Gorgeous set of cards!