May 7, 2012

PB&J Video Tutorial - Card Sketch

Click HERE to visit the Penny Black blog to watch the video.
In this week's PB&J video I'm sharing 3 cards created using one sketch. 
Here's the sketch:



On this next card, I rotated the sketch on it's side:
All Stamps by Penny Black (40-132 So Blessed, 40-113 Inspiring, 2025M Music Note Background, 3371F Alyssums, 30-117 Free Flight, 40-137 Brick Wall, 30-114 Puzzle Parts, 1999L Letter Background, 30-106 Word Express, 40-123 Never Stop Dancing) 
Thanks for visiting!
See you soon with more cards using this same sketch. :)

7 comments :

Dawn T said...

just watched the video Jill. Awesome cards and a great sketch.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Fabulous sketch ideas Jill! I like how you also shared your idea for rotating the design too!

sheila said...

What a great post today Jill! I love that you posted three different ways to make a card with the same layout. They all look wonderful!

Melissa Shea said...

Beautiful cards! I love the bright and bold colors. All the layered stamping is so gorgeous!

Paula (PEP) said...

My favourite is the middle one with the butterflies but I gained so much from watching your video. I had no idea that it was possible to layer the Copics over the VersaFine like that & the layered stamping & inking is terrific.
Thank you again for all these videos.
Paula (PEP)

Alice said...

you are amazing, Jill! love each and everyone of this set. you ROCK, girl!! =)

Natalie said...

Wonderful cards from such a fun sketch!! Love the stamp sets!!