November 16, 2011

Jeane J. *Day 2*

Here's our next inspiration card by the talented Jeanne:
Isn't her card a cutie? I love that row of punched circles- such a great design idea!
Here's my take:

This card began completely as white cardstock.  The notecard was distressed with Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink.  The next layer was distressed with Fired Brick Distress Ink.  And the background that was flicked with water was distressed with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  The narrow strip behind the flowers was inked with Broken China Distress Ink.  Next I stamped Penny Black Flower Gallery onto white circles and colored each one in using PITT Artist Pens.  The sentiment is from the same Penny Black set, Flower Gallery.  It's hard to tell in the picture, but each flower has a bit of Stardust Stickles.

Thanks for popping by- be sure to check out the Mementos blog where I'm sharing a new VIDEO!  Here's a peek:

9 comments :

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

A M A Z I N G ! ! ! What more can I say? Gobsmacked!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Jill your creative interpretations are amazing!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oooh, I love the flowers inside the circles and how they are only partial images! Looks fantastic!

Jeanne Dudgeon said...

Gosh oh my Golly!! Circles and flowers! I am besotted.

sheila said...

awww, these are both so cute Jill. I love how you have sprung your interpretation off of Jeanies....just beautiful.

Barb said...

Jeanne's card is adorable and it's really neat to see where someone's card can take you, Jill! Gorgeous take!

Dawn T said...

So beautiful Jill. A joy to behold.

Anonymous said...

I love those gorgeous flower circles and the background! Absolutely beautiful card Jill!

Jeanne J. said...

Jill - First I can't believe you made the background papers - genious!! Those flowers just steal the show!! Love how they are off center so you get a peek of each. You rocked this!