December 6, 2011

Inspired by...Kelley

This week's featured artist is none other than newest Penny Black designer Kelley Eubanks!  Be sure to hop on over to Kelley's blog and feast your eyes on some of her awesome clean and simple designs.  I think clean and simple stamping is one of the most difficult styles to master and I am always amazed at what Kelley comes up with. Here's today's inspiration card by Kelley:
And here's my take:




All images are from Penny Black 30-073 Touch of Whimsy clear set.  They were stamped with VersaFine ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  Then they were colored with Copic markers.  Sentiments by Penny Black as well.  The background was distressed with Frayed Burlap and Walnut Stain Distress Ink- a perfect combo if you are looking to create the look of kraft paper with Distress Inks.

I also wanted to mention that I am the guest designer over on the Lily Pad Cards blog today.  I'm sooooo honored!! Here's a tiny peek at what I'm sharing as their guest:
I hope you can hop over to check it out- click HERE. :)

See ya tomorrow with another FAB card by Kelley!!


18 comments :

Jeanette M. said...

Those are adorable, Jill!

CanadianScraps43 said...

So love your take on Kelly's card Jill. They are so cute and adorable. Say your feature at the Pad. Left you some love there as well. Your on a roll chicka! So happy to see your beautiful smiling face around our scrappy creative world.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Jill and Kelley these are CAS - CREATIVE AND SUPER!! Congrats on your guest designing feature at Lily Pad Jill.

Isha Gupta said...

Congrats on being at the Lily Pad blog Jill. Lovely cards, which you shared there. Oh and today's inspired by is fun. Love Kelly's card and your wonderful card set. TFS

Art From The heart said...

truly charming !

Jeanne J. said...

Jill, all three you made are so sweet that I can't decide which one I like best! Great interpretation of the sketch and Congratulations on the design spot! Going there next to check it out!

joy said...

Congrats! I love your cards that are featured today! And, I love Kelley's card here and your renditions! You are a a big inspiration to me, Jill!

Barb said...

Delightful cards by both of you today! Congrats on being featured over at Lily Pad, Jill! :)

Kathy said...

What a great match...each card is simple but, perfect. :)

Aimes said...

Jill, you've totally embraced and rocked the CAS style with these beauties!
Hugs
Aimes
x

Anonymous said...

Saw you on the Lily Pad blog this morning--congrats Jill.
Julie

Sharon in Arizona said...

Hello Jill - I found you on Lily Pad Cards and I'm always excited to find another Arizona crafter online. Love your style so I've signed up on your email list and as a follower so I can keep up with all your beautiful creations. Actually, we're not too far from each other and I do get to Yuma once in awhile to shop and go to Algadonis. A big congrats for being featured on Lily Pad Cards and I'll be "seeing" more of you. Hugs, Sharon :o)

Nancy K said...

I'm enjoying this celebration of the clean and simple style today Jill! It was great to see you as the Guest Designer at the pond too, I'm totally inspired now!

Kelley Eubanks said...

I LOVE your cards Jill!! They are perfect in my CAS eyes! LOL!! Thank you so much for week of love! :) I am honored!!!

Joan B said...

Kelly's card is adorable and yours are as well. I love your little shading. You rock!

Anonymous said...

Your take on Kelley's card is so cute! Love each of those gorgeous cards!

Tiffany Ervin said...

These are all so darling, I love them all! Very sweet, Jill!

Papercrafting Beach Bum said...

These are SO adorable! I just got the Touch of Whimsy set and can't wait to try my hand at creating my version of your set. Thanks for sharing!