December 9, 2011

Kelley *Day 4*

Happy Friday, my friends! I'm going to keep this post short and sweet as I'm suffering from a bad sinus headache and am ready to head to bed.  :(  If you have any questions on how my card was created, feel free to send me an email or I will try and come back and update this post with directions when I am feeling better.

BIG thanks to Kelley for allowing me to share your work this week.  It's been an honor!
Here's Kelley's last inspiration card:
And here's my take:

All stamps by Penny Black.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
See ya on Monday with a new PB&J Video Tutorial. :)

10 comments :

Katie said...

Feel better soon. Going to bed(or back to bed) sound like a great idea.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Jill even under the weather you create beautiful designs. Feel better soon. Thank you for having Kelley's art featured this week as her cards were inspiring too!

Anonymous said...

Love both cards today! Such pretty inspiration...made me happy! I hope you feel better soon Jill!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Gorgeous!! Love the butterflies on your card Jill! Hope you get better soon, headaches are certainly no fun! :( Take care!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

another fabulous week of inspiration! I never tire of your work.

Kelley Eubanks said...

Another stunning creation!! Thank you, Jill, for having me on your blog this week! :) It has been an honor for me! I hope you feel better soon!! :)

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, just love the colors in the butterflies!

Jen said...

Jill this is beautiful....you know I'm a huge fan of your work. Sorry I haven't been able to comment in a while...my other blog was hacked and I wasn't able to comment and had to start all over again with a new blog. I would love it if you would stop by and follow me again on this site...thanks so much! Keep up the great work. My best friend just loves your work and views your blog daily. :)
hugs,jen

scdesignbyjen.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love both of these cards! I hope you feel better soon Jill. hugs

Paula (PEP) said...

Sorry I missed wishing you well at the time but presume you're much improved by now from your recent posts. It's very instructive to see your interpretation of Kelley's card here & to realize how you go from the inspiration to your own design. I love the way you have transformed the 3 stars into 3 butterflies with basically the same layout & colours but totally & utterly different.
Paula (PEP)