December 7, 2011

Kelley *Day 2*

Here's Kelley's awesome inspiration card for today:
Kelley's card is so cute and fun! And I love her colors, too.  Lately I've been really drawn to the color orange so this card immediately caught my eye. 
Here's my take:

All stamps Penny Black.  The floral stamp was inked and stamped with Distress Stains in the colors of Wild Honey, Fired Brick, and Walnut Stain.  Once dry, I added a little color around the stems using Faber-Castell Art Grip Colored Pencils.  Sentiment stamped using Rusty Hinge Distress Ink.

Thanks again for visiting.  And also BIG thanks to all of you who left me the sweetest comments on the Lily Pad Cards blog yesterday.  You have me smiling from ear to ear!

Here's a peek at a set of cards I'm sharing on the Mementos blog today:

6 comments :

Kelley Eubanks said...

Wow... your card is STUNNING!! I love it!!! I forgot to tell you Congrats yesterday! CONGRATS!! :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Love this tall skinny design Jill!

Brenda said...

I love Kelley's style and your take on her card is perfection! I love the shape of the card and the way you added some lines of orange around the image! You have me wanting to play with orange now!

Anonymous said...

Soo pretty! Love these rustic colours and the simplicity of this. Gorgeous card Jill!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Beautiful! Love how you've shown us such different types of cards with just these two colors!

sheila said...

Kelley and Jill....Love both of these cards....so different and so "fresh" looking...love the orange.