December 14, 2011

Paper Pieced Set

Thanks for all who have stopped by for Joy's bday hop.  If you've just arrived here, you can see my "hop post" by clicking here (or scrolling down).

I decided to make a couple more cards using paper piecing and Penny Black stamps, just like I did for Joy's card.

And here's a look at the entire set together:

And before I go, I wanted to mention that the Faber-Castell blog has some fun projects on their blog this week featuring Helmar adhesives.  I love the vibrant colors in THIS project by Jennifer Matott and HERE are a couple of my past projects that used the ZapDots by Helmar.

See you tomorrow! HUGS!

11 comments :

Lin said...

LOVE how they turned out, Jill - you know how I love my flowers! The papers you chose are perfect for piecing!

Cathy A said...

Lovely Paperpieced cards Jill

Barb said...

What a gorgeous set of cards, Jill! Beautiful papers!

MarcyK924 said...

Gorgeous Jill! So fun and colorful - LOVE the paper piecing!

Elizabeth Allan said...

A beautiful set Jill. Love the vibrant colors and they are "pieced" to perfection!! Have a wonderful day.

sheila said...

this is a fabulous card set Jill! I love the paper piecing here...really cool and funky. You really have a way with colors!

Nancy K said...

great cards, Jill! this colorful set has a bohemian feel that's really fun!

Paula (PEP) said...

I never imagined that paper piecing could be this effective. I particularly like the white flower centre of the first with Cheerful.
Paula (PEP)

Jen said...

What gorgeous cards. I love the fun bright colors. Awesome choice. Tfs
Hugs,jen

Anonymous said...

These are all gorgeous Jill! Love the colours in these and those beautiful paper pieced flowers!

Dawn T said...

what gorgeous cards Jill. Love the papers you used.