March 31, 2010

Agata *Day 3*

I find this next card by Agata simply breathtaking: Aren't ALL of those flowers beautiful?! I love that Agata used text on the flowers and kept them white! The ever so light distressing on the edges give them great dimension, too! The woodgrain on the flower pot adds visual interest. Finally, I find it so amazing how Agata created this neutral card that really packs a punch and is so eye catching.

Here is my take. I was especially inspired by Agata's text flowers in white.

Thanks for stopping by and thanks also for all of your lovely comments, my friends! I seriously can't tell you enough how much you ALL make me SMILE! :)

Oh, and I nearly forgot, I've had a few questions about the marker holders in my craft room--I got them at Michaels (very inexpensive) and they are made by a company called "Simply Built."
Supplies---Stamps: Hero Arts (CG125, CL272, S5213), Tulips (Jane's Doodles Digital Stamp available HERE), Woodgrain (All Night Media); Ink: Distress Ink (Tim Holtz/Ranger), Black Ink (Stampin' Up), Martha Stewart Marker, White Gel Pen (Sakura); Other: Embossing Folder (Provocraft for Cuttlebug), Pearls (Recollections), Dimensional Adhesive (All Night Media), Misc. Cardstock and Embroidery Floss

21 comments :

Jacqueline said...

Wow, fabulous inspiration today Jill - really beautiful!

Julia Aston said...

Pretty text tulips Jill - and I love your rolling garden too!

Barb said...

So gorgeous...both of you! Love the text! Beautiful cards today!! :)

Anne said...

Another fabulous card Jill- love the tulips on the printed paper!

Agata said...

Thanks Jill for choosing this card! I love your printed tulips, the simple colors palette and the dotted bg!

Nancy said...

I'm so glad you chose this card by Agata, it's a favorite of mine for all the reasons you mentioned...and I love that you were inspired by the lovely text flowers, your tulips on the blue background are stunning! Thanks for the sweet inspiration today.
blessings,
nancy

Els said...

Oh, Jill!! Your card is just as soft, elegant and striking as Agata's is!! I love everything about it! This weeks featured stamper brings out the best in you!!

Clare said...

I love the details of Agata's card - those pearls, all those flowers, the centers - everything a work of art!

The blue of your card is just stunning, Jill! Those tulips are SO pretty!

This week has been fabulous so far, and I keep getting more excited!

Lin said...

Love your text flowers, girls! Must try stamping on it like Jill did - gives such an interesting look!

Nancy said...

I remember Agata's creative card from the Flickr group. Very cool, and your take is equally nice!

Jane said...

LOVE LOVE them both!

donna mikasa said...

Lots of eye candy from Agata...and YOU! Love your tulips on text. Pure genius, Jill!

shirley henry said...

Love the pearls on Agata`s lovely pot of flowers.
Love the blue in yours and both cards are simply gorgeous!

Joy said...

So beautiful Jill, both cards are so lovely and you have done a great job interpreting Agata's card.

MicheyMoo said...

Oh.....I love, love, love your card! Those tulips are so beautiful - I think every card would be gorgeous with these, but I'm a huge fan of blue and chocolate - can't explain it, just am. :) xx

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

Lovely! Thanks for the info on the marker things, too.

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

Lovely! Thanks for the info on the marker things, too.

Alice said...

wow! love the fab design and those text tulips are gorgeous! love this!

Suzanne C said...

Both are stunning cards! Love the text flowers.

Anonymous said...

Both cards are sooo beautiful! Love your tulips Jill :)

Heather Maria said...

Both of these cards are so beautiful Jill! I'm working my way backwards on your blog - can't wait for a peek at your craft room!