March 18, 2010

Anne *Day 6*

Today is our last day of inspiration with the marvelous Anne! Be sure to check her BLOG and PHOTOSTREAM often for lots more eye candy! Now, on to Anne's card---

Now I know we are a few months from Christmas :) but I just HAD to share this card of Anne's! I love the nontraditional colors and all of the layers of scrumptious stamping! Anne has also embellished this card to perfection with small pearls and a ribbon fit for royalty! Finally, I love, love, LOVE the unique design of the layered tags that form the shape of the card!!

Here is my take. I was especially inspired by Anne's layered tag design:

BTW- the lovely daffodil image is by my friend, Jane, who is such a talented artist! You can check out more of her digi images on her BLOG and SQUIGGLEFLY.

Thanks again, Anne, for all of the AMAZING inspiration this week!
Supplies--Stamps: Text (Hero Arts CG125), Dots and Flowers (S5213), Sentiment (Inkadinkado); Ink: Copic Markers (Y11, YR68, Y08) and Martha Stewart Markers, White Gel Pen (Sakura), Distress Ink (Tim Holtz/Ranger), Black Ink (Stampin' Up); Other: Pearl (Recollections), Misc. Cardstock and Thread, Scallop Punch (Fiskars)

22 comments :

Sanne said...

Great way to turn a christmas card into an easter card Jill - love it!

Els said...

Great job, Jill!! I love your stitching!

Rosemary said...

Love, love, love the daffodils on your card, Jill. Just beautiful!

Lin said...

LOVE all the depth that Anne achieved with her background stamping, and I love your card because of the sentiment and that gorgeous daffodil of Jane's! Well done as a finale to Anne's week! I've really enjoyed it!

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, what lovely cards here again today! Another fabulous week over here Jill - thanks so much! Jo x

Kit said...

absolutely beautiful Jill

Barb said...

What an amazing way to end the week, Jill! That card of Anne's has the most delightful layers and colors! I love your card too, Jill! Such pretty daffodils! The sentiment is perfect for Easter, and the large pearl just adds to the elegance!! Thank you for such a fun week! :)

Nancy said...

Oh my goodness, Jill, I'm so inspired today....these 2 cards are so full of wonderful stamping techniques. I love those digi Daffodils on your gorgeous card...and the sentiment is my verse for this week, it gives me such comfort!
Thanks so much for your sweet comments, it's been a rough couple of weeks for me, but your words of encouragement and love truly touched my heart. I appreciate you, Sweet Jill!
blessings,
nancy

Barbara said...

OH my, these are both so beautiful Jill!!! I absolutely love both cards!!!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Gorgeous, what a wonderful tag card and love the way you made the daffodil color and have it slightly hanging off of the card, so elegant!

Deirdre said...

Jill, love Anne's work - adore her card and your take on it. Love the tag and wonderful daffodils. Great job.

kanishk said...

I love your stitching!
free internet jobs

Agata said...

And thanks for YOUR fabulous inspiration this week, Jill! Your take on this Christmas card is very refreshing! I love your Spring version!

Diana said...

Both of these are just PRECIOUS!

Alice said...

wow! stunning card! LOVE the daffodil sticking out! super card, Jill!

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Jane said...

Both cards are just BRILLIANT!!! LOVE the sentiment on your cards...gets me all choked up! ;)
xo

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Jill! Wow! Super card! I love the Friends Definition in the background. You kept the background super-soft, just perfect for Spring! I love that gorgeous big pearl and the curvalicious stitching! Those daffodils are so beautiful! Love your coloring! Thanks so much for featuring me on your blog this week! It has been such an honor and privilege. I just love seeing what you create each week and it was so fun seeing what you created based on my cards. We can do it again anytime! :-)

Virginia L. said...

LOVE LOVE your take on this one! Both are STUNNING!! Have a fab weekend, Jill! Thank you for your super sweet comments-they make me smile every time!

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

Gorgeous daffodils!

Heather Maria said...

Just had a look at your wonderful week of cards inspired by Anne. Absolutely gorgeous cards created by you both! Thanks for all the inspiration!

sanjeet said...

Great job, Jill!! I love your stitching
data entry india