March 27, 2010

Tulips and Rabbits

Happy Saturday, my friends! I have a special post this morning as I am the guest designer for Jane of Jane's Doodles! I have absolutely LOVED working with these fun images of Jane's and I know once you see the GORGEOUS tulips and cute rabbit that Jane and her talented design team are debuting today you will have to run to Squigglefly to download yours. :)

Here is my first card. I really enjoyed being able to resize the tulip image--definitely a BIG benefit of digis...
Supplies--Stamps: Tulips (Jane's Doodles at Squigglefly), Postcard (Michelle Wooderson), Sentiment (Inkadinkado), Grass (Stampin' Up), Flourish (Hero Arts CG119); Ink: Distress Ink (Tim Holtz/Ranger), Black Ink (Stampin' Up), Copic Markers, White Gel Pen (Sakura); Other: Misc. Cardstock and Thread
And here's another tulip card (I just can't get enough of these flowers!):
Supplies--Stamps: Tulips (Jane's Doodles at Squigglefly), Sentiment (Hero Arts CL272), Text (Hero Arts K5344); Ink: Distress Ink (Tim Holtz/Ranger), Black Ink (Stampin' Up), Copic Markers, White Gel Pen (Sakura); Other: Pearls (Recollections), Butterfly Punch (Fiskars), Misc. Cardstock, Thread and Embroidery Floss
And finally, here's Jane's super cute vintage rabbit:Supplies--Stamps: Vintage Rabbit (Jane's Doodles at Squigglefly), Carrot (Jane's Doodles), Text Background (Hero Arts CG125), Sentiment (Penny Black); Ink: Distress Ink (Tim Holtz/Ranger), Black Ink (Stampin' Up), Copic Markers; Other: Kraft Paper (Stampin' Up), Scallop Punch (Fiskars), Misc. Cardstock and Ribbon
I want to thank Jane again for choosing me as a guest designer for her release! I TRULY loved every minute of creating with her awesome images. Be sure to check out what her design team created, too:
See you tomorrow with our last inspiration card by Robin. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

24 comments :

Nancy said...

Beautiful cards, Jill. I love Jane's digital images, and these new ones are amazing!

Barbara said...

Oh Jill, your cards are wonderful! Congratulations on being guest designer!
:-)

Lin said...

LOVE all of these, Jill! Jane was a smart cookie to choose you as a designer! You showcased her images beautifully!

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful tulip digi image, so well displayed on your beautiful cards Jill! I love them both and also your idea with the postcard again - just stunning!

Rosemary said...

Beautiful cards, Jill! The tulips are soo pretty!

Kelly Booth said...

WOW Jill...these are SPECTACULAR!!! You Rocked these images.....Hoping I get time to play today!!! Hugs....

Tkendall said...

Jill,
All the cards you made are truely beautiful! I especially love the first one!

CinnamonSally said...

Wow, Jill these cards are beautiful, I love the postcard desigso unusual, must try one of these!!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, my goodness! I LOOOVE your tulip postcard!! What a great idea to resize them! And I love the dimension on the second tulip card! And you are so sweet to give the bunny extra leaves!! LOL!! Wonderful cards, Jill.....love them all!

Sue McRae said...

Wow, I love the tulip postcard Jill! So beautiful with all your layered stamping and the stitching adds a perfect finish to it!

Mariana Grigsby said...

Hey, Jill!!! I like what you did with Jane's Digi-stamps! and I really love the post card!!! Beautiful cards all of them!

Jane said...

Seriously ......... thank YOU for rocking these images....I was a smart cookie for picking you!!
xo

Pat Castillo said...

Absolutely lovely...I'm contemplating starting to do some digi stuff now, too--you make it look easy! :)

Sasya said...

Cards are really beautiful! I love the tulips~!!

Dawn T said...

Just beautiful Jill... I really want those tulips now I've seen your lovely cards.

Anonymous said...

love, love, love your tulip postcard! I can't find the tulips on the Squiggfly site though! can you send me the link? thx!
Pam Going Postal

Alice said...

aahhhhhhhhh... LOVE YOUR CARDS!!!!!!!!! sorry, but i had to scream!! =) your tulip post card is out of this world!! and your coloring is gorgeous!!

Suzanne C said...

GORGEOUS!!!! The shading and coloring make your cards glow.

Sanne said...

Wow Jill - you used both images so elegant - love your tulip cards - stunning!!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful!!!
love, love, love the tulips.

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

Stunning cards, Jill. They are all perfect!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love these so much! You did an amazing job with the tulip postcard and that bunny is so real and life-like! Gorgeous work!

Heather Maria said...

Wow Jill, wonderful cards! Love what you created with Jane's images!

Deirdre said...

Jill, for some reason I am unable to view the cards - congrats on being Jane's guest designer... will see if I can fix my pc problem and call back again later.