March 20, 2010

Inspired by...Robin!

Hi everyone! Sorry I am getting this posted a little late! We have company staying at our house and I was busy making breakfast. :) It's so nice to be able to spend time with family!

The next "Inspired by..." stamper is ultra talented....it's.... Robin! ("Card"rageous Robin on flickr) Robin's cards are always polished and pretty. Make sure you head over to her flickr PHOTOSTREAM to see lots more of her gorgeous cards! Here is her card for today:

I love the unique color scheme Robin has used here! It's so eye catching! And the soft white polka dots make for a nice, delicate detail. Finally, Robin's shading and glitter center give the flower wonderful dimension!
Here is my take:

Supplies--Stamps: All Stamps Hero Arts (CG121, CG125, C2962); Ink: Distress Ink (Tim Holtz/Ranger), Black Ink (Stampin' Up); Other: Misc. Cardstock and Thread, Microbeads (Martha Stewart), Scallop Punch (Fiskars), Dimensional Adhesive (All Night Media)

19 comments :

Nancy said...

Two beauties for sure! Great take on Robin's card, Jill!

Nancy said...

I'm so happy to see Robin as your Inspired by subject...her cards are always wonderful and she leaves the sweetest comments!
Excellent inspiration from both of you today, I'm thinking I need to do something with an elegant blue flower just like these gorgeous examples.
blessings,
nancy

Virginia L. said...

Love both of them! You both create such inspiring work! xo

Jacqueline said...

Love Robin's work, she has her own unique style. Beautiful copy of the colored flower today Jill!

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards! Robin does such beautiful work, and your inspiration card is a beauty also!
marilynv19

Barb said...

Oh, I am sooo happy you're featuring Robin this week, Jill!! I have always loved her style and enjoy her cards so much! Your take on her beautiful card is wonderful! Love the blues in both! It's going to be a fun 6 days! :)

Trinh said...

Both cards are beautiful!

Els said...

Great choice, Jill! Both cards look amazing! I love blue flowers!

Rosemary said...

So excited to see Robin being featured this week!! Fantastic cards from both of you!!

Clare said...

This is GORGEOUS! LOVE the colors, and the glitter in Robin's card. So simple, and so elegant.

I also love how you have added the sentiment to your card - I will have to try that sometime! :)

Libby Hickson said...

Both of your cards are so gorgeous!

Lin said...

YAY, another fun week! Looking forward to seeing what your favorites of Robin's are! Love your 2 blue flowers today!!

Julia Aston said...

Love your flower Jill! a beautiful mother's day card!

Alice said...

both cards are gorgeous! very pretty colors!

Heather Maria said...

I always love Robin's cards, so I'm really looking forward to your week of inspiration Jill! Both of these cards are so beautiful! Enjoy your time with your family!

Dotty Jo said...

Another great choice - I love Robin's cards too! Love your 'inspired by...' card too Jill. Mmmmmm, another great week ahead over here at one of my very favourite blogs! Jo x

sanjeet said...

! Great take on Robin's card,
data entry india

Tiffany Ervin said...

I always love it when you work with this gorgeous flower! It's perfect every time, lovely job!

ivy said...

both cards are equally pretty!